Senior Accounts Receivable & Collections Specialist
Company: 21st Century Oncology
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Senior Accounts Receivable& Collections Specialist
This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of all
non-patient accounts receivable customer accounts. This role is
responsible for MAS500 invoicing including invoice follow up with
customers on overdue accounts, provide exceptional customer service
for our partners and JV accounts, and managing companywide A/R
Your key responsibilities:
- Monthly billing of non-patient service agreements, professional
agreements, and sublease agreements, including follow up on aged
- Calculate, record, and reconcile the monthly A/R revenue
- Calculate, record, and reconcile the monthly bad debt expense
- Maintain GL Interface and reporting tables
- Preparation and analysis of historical collection
- Ensures collections are made on a timely basis, primarily
through reminder phone calls and manual email reminders.
- Processing and documentation of adjustments, including
write-offs, transfers, and charge backs
- Provides additional information to client to facilitate
- Submits a revised invoice to the client, as required.
- Determines when an account has become unmanageable and provides
recommendation to submit the account to an outside collection
- Supplies W9 forms to customers as requested.
- Internal and external communication
- Audit accounts to identify accuracy of cash posting on assigned
- May conduct research to resolve account issues.
- Post month-end and recurring journal entries.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly and annual audit
- Keeping financial files updated and yearly purging of older
- Special projects and duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to
communicate with people of all levels of the organization
- Possess negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Must work well in a team environment
- Very well organized and the ability to multi-task
- Experience with accounting systems preferred, SAGE 500
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance with 1+ years related
Across the world, GenesisCare has more than 440 centers offering
the latest treatments and technologies that have been proven to
help patients achieve the best possible outcomes. That includes 300
centers in the US as well as 14 centers in the U.K., 21 in Spain
and 36 in Australia. We also offer urology and pulmonology care in
the U.S. through our integrated medical offices. Every year our
team of more than 5,000 employees see more than 400,000 people
Our purpose is to design care experiences that get the best
possible life outcomes. Our goal is to deliver exceptional
treatment and care in a way that enhances every aspect of a
person's cancer journey.
Joining the GenesisCare team means a commitment to seeing and doing
things differently. People centricity is at the heart of what we
do-whether that person is a patient, a referring doctor, a partner,
or someone in our team. We aim to build a culture of 'care' that is
patient focused and performance driven.
GenesisCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to
diversity and inclusion.
Keywords: 21st Century Oncology, Fort Myers , Senior Accounts Receivable & Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!