Banking Center Manager I - Summerlin
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: November 21, 2022
WHAT YOU'LL BRINGKnowledge of:
* Strong sales and customer service skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* All Service Center's within the Market/Hub
* Make independent decisions regarding service center operations
for which there are not always precedents
* Analyze and solve problems that are of a complex nature
* Take reasonable care to prevent loss to the organization
* Perform duties under frequent time pressures
* Familiarity with - and support of, mergers and acquisitions as it
relates to retail banking
* Service Manager I - Travel 50-75% of the time within
- Identify customer and non-customer financial needs and sell all
appropriate products and services.
- Service customer accounts as needed and proactively communicate
with customers to ensure financial needs are met.
- Complete any other service center-specific responsibilities as
determined by the Area Manager.
- Responsible for overall Service Center operational performance
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly service center audits,
including the quarterly Service Center scorecard.
- Ensure that all associates are exhibiting service excellence
through the modeling and coaching of training and delivery service
standards and the avoidance of risk.
- Serve as back-up and second line of defense for a Service Center,
acting as an additional source of leadership and support within the
- Travel to work in branches within the Area/Hub as needed and by
direction of the Area Manager.
WHY IT MATTERS
The Service Manager is an integral part of ensuring that functions
within the service center happen seamlessly and allow in-branch
associates to exhibit service excellence for Busey's Retail
EDUCATION, TRAINING & STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Requires 2 or more years of banking or management experience at a
financial institution or related business field.
- Service Manager I: Up to 50-75% of within Market travel
- Pursuant to the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage
Licensing Act ("SAFE Act"), all Service Center Managers (if
lending) are required to maintain current registration with the
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry ("NMLS"). If such
registration is not active as of the hire date, the Service Center
Manager must immediately attain active registration upon
employment. Service Center Managers who fail to maintain an active
and current registration will be unable to lend and may be subject
to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of
Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Standards of Performance:
Customer Service - Adheres to The Busey Promise service standards
and executed through Busey's vision of Service Excellence in order
to anticipate and exceed the needs of our customers, both internal
Functional Knowledge and Technical Skills - Skilled in job-specific
knowledge that is necessary to provide the appropriate quantity and
quality of work in a timely and efficient manner.
Accountability - Work behaviors demonstrate responsible personal
and professional conduct, which contributes to the overall goals
and objectives of Busey.
Interpersonal Relations (Teamwork) - Interacts effectively with
others to establish and maintain smooth working relations.
People Management - Clarifies communicates performance
expectations; provides ongoing behavioral feedback and guidance on
job performance; provides opportunities and gives recognition;
listens and keeps others informed; creates an enjoyable, supportive
work environment; confronts problems, exercises discipline and
resolves conflict fairly and constructively; models integrity and
builds trust; delegates responsibility as appropriate; and
effectively makes decisions and sets goals.
Forward Thinking - Anticipating the implications and consequences
of situations and taking appropriate action to be prepared for
Results Management - Organizes time, work, and resources to
accomplish objectives in the most effective and efficient way.
Communication - Communicates ideas and information verbally and in
writing to ensure that information and messages are understood and
have the desired impact.
Attention to Detail - Working in a conscientious, consistent and
Oral Communication - Communicating ideas and information verbally
to ensure that information and messages are understood and have the
Sales Focus - Providing added value and needs based solutions to
Duties are performed in an office setting and include physical
demands such as the manual dexterity and skill to operate standard
office equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this
position.The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They
are not intended to be considered an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills of the people so classified.
Busey believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is
critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse
candidate pool.Equal Opportunity Employment is a priority for Busey
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless
of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, sex
(including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender (including
gender identity and expression), marital status, military status,
veterans status, citizenship status, disability, order of
protection or any other characteristic protected by applicable law
or other non-merit based factors.
Keywords: Busey, Fort Myers , Banking Center Manager I - Summerlin, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!