Company: Unitarian Universalist Church of Fort Myers, Inc.
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: November 19, 2021
About usUnitarian Universalist Church of Fort Myers, Inc.: At
UUCFM, we're not perfect--far from it. But we've got a dream that
the world could be different. That every life could be honored. And
that, as we reach out in love, love would change us, as well.We are
a community based on a shared open and honest curiosity about the
world, seen and unseen. Our lives are enhanced by looking beyond
the horizon, and finding inspiration in many places. We know what
we do matters, and that we need to care, serve others, and live
with integrity.Office AdministratorJob Description25 hours per
weekUnitarian Universalist Congregation of Fort Myers,
FLwww.UUCFM.orgOur congregation is looking for an organized and
self-motivated Office Administrator who will be responsible for
providing administrative support to our Minister, office personnel,
and congregational volunteers. The Office Administrator's role will
include working closely with our Minister and leadership team by
providing administrative and operational support.To be successful
in this position you should be detail-oriented and professional,
have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be
proficient with office computer applications.Office Administrator
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls,
responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office
correspondence, memos, resumes, congregational newsletters and
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and campus
facilities utilization schedules.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as payroll, invoicing,
processing accounts payable, and monitoring accounts
- Maintaining general office files related to the congregation's
- Overseeing the rental of campus facilities.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.Office
- High school diploma; a bachelor's degree in business,
administration, or a related field preferred.
- 2 or more years of office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications
including QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook), Zoom, and database maintenance.
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to
prioritize tasks.Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Fort Myers,
FL (UUCFM) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment
with UUCFM is at-will per Florida's adherence to the legal doctrine
of "employment-at-will". ''Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely
- Temporarily due to COVID-19Job Type: Part-timePay: $17.00 -
$20.00 per hourBenefits:
- Paid time off
- Retirement planCOVID-19 considerations:Vaccinations are
required, CDC guidelines in effect.Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Myers, FL 33912: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)Application Question(s):
- Do you have more than 1 year of experience with
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (Required)Work Location: One
Keywords: Unitarian Universalist Church of Fort Myers, Inc., Fort Myers , Office Administrator, Administration, Clerical , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!