Company: Sentry Management
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job Description Sentry Management is an industry leader in
community association management. We are currently seeking an
Administrative Assistant in our Fort Myers, FL division. The
Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing
administrative support for the division community managers and the
division as a whole. Duties may vary from customer service, general
office work, and administration of internal office processes as
required by Division Manager and home office. ADMINISTRATIVE
- Assist and support Community Managers as required.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database
management or word processing.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, mail system,
copiers, or phone systems
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording
information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as
correspondence, or other material.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine
correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense,
statistical, or monthly reports.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources
as the Internet.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and
grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed
- Prepare conference or meeting materials, such as flyers or
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or
- Manage projects or contribute to committee or team work.
- All other duties as assigned. APPLICANTS MUST:
- Have previous office admin or office manager experience
- Posses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Maintain a professional demeanor in all interactions with
clients, team, and internal departments BENEFITS OFFERED
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick/Personal Days
- 401(k)SENTRY MANAGEMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: Sentry Management, Fort Myers , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!