Company: Talent Software Services, Inc.
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a
Administrative Assistant for a contract position in Fort Myers, FL.
Opportunity will be Eight months with a strong chance for a
Position Summary: -The Deal Desk Associate will manage consulting
projects from opportunity through project close in partnership with
MPs and ILs MLs. The Associate will partner the development of
client proposals and contracts, management of project milestones,
and ensure accurate revenue recognition. Our contractor will in
similar fashion as our perm Deal Desk associates, supporting with
all basic tasks.
- Works independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal
direct managerial supervision.
- Reviews and revises Consulting proposals/SoWs to ensure
compliance with applicable Consulting, OMB, Finance, and Legal
- Resolves issues and proactively provides advice and
alternatives for legal, pricing, and financial terms .
- Ensures Consulting project documentation is accurate, complete
and adheres to all legal and financial compliance
- Drives efficiencies by minimizing functional handoffs, ensures
requests are completed on schedule, and completes internal
distribution of final approvals.
- Proactively monitors projects, ensuring milestones are
accurately tracked and invoiced and that engagements are closed,
ensuring accurate revenue recognition.
- Reviews, approves and processes project revisions in accordance
with Consulting Revision Request guidelines.
- Ensures projects are invoiced on time and proactively
identifies and addresses potential collection issues with MPs, ILs
and directly with clients.
- Maintains a clearly documented audit trail of all approvals and
Deal Desk reviewed client proposals and SoWs.
- Identifies high risk/problematic requests and unknown technical
solutions and utilizes Global Risk and Operations Managers as a
point of escalation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detailed orientated and process driven
- Strong customer service focus, good with people and
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities
- Ability to work as part of a global/virtual team
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- CRM/PSA experience strongly preferred
- Able to solve problems of varying complexity and successfully
manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a
means of continuous improvement
- Demonstrates perseverance, humility, and a positive outlook in
the face of challenges
- Bachelor's degree preferred, advanced degree a plus /
equivalent working experience
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to
receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987,
we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to
hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!
Keywords: Talent Software Services, Inc., Fort Myers , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!