CAD Artist (White House Black Market) - Metro Pkwy
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 22, 2022
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S.,
as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes
sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure
the continued success of our businesses. From finance and
accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse
opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team
of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to
This position is responsible for creating and developing print and
pattern packages. Support the seasonal mood and direction of the
product while simultaneously reinforcing and elevating the brand
image. Stay abreast of all seasonal trends and color forecasts to
achieve trend appropriate prints.
- Develops all print and pattern development on CAD system which
includes working from original art, vintage art, creating art and
color combinations related to seasonal color palette and
- Maintains an acute awareness of fashion trends and direction as
it relates to print, pattern and fabrics, and how it relates to
- Works with individual designers to create and develop pattern
work specific to their areas in keeping with the approved seasonal
mood and direction.
- Executes assignments while maintaining adherence to T&A
- Executes key creative elements required for pattern packages to
go to vendors which include artwork, pattern repeat, color
separations, embellishment detail and direction, and fabric and
- Communicates on a daily basis with Cross functional team
members as it relates to the T&A and the design and execution
of the product.
- Completes special projects as needed (i.e., special request
based on business, new developments, etc.).
- Provides support and back-up to CAD team as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferredRequired Qualifications
- 3+ years' Experience in creating print and pattern CAD
Development/Design, that defines a brand
- Complete knowledge of bulk production requirements and
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, creative problem solver
- Management and leadership skills Preferred Qualifications
- Highly proficient Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator programs and
literate in Microsoft Office. NedGraphics This position may be
found in multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, military service,
veteran status, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Chico's, Fort Myers , CAD Artist (White House Black Market) - Metro Pkwy, Advertising , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!