Wireline Field Engineer
Company: Youngquist Brothers Inc
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Youngquist Brothers, Inc. (YBI) in Fort Myers, Florida is the
leader in Class 1 Deep Injection Well Drilling in Florida. YBI has
been on the cutting edge of technology in the Injection Well
Drilling industry for close to 40 years and is 100% vertically
integrated to drill and complete our projects.
- The Geophysical Logging Division of Youngquist Brothers, Inc.
provides Perforating, Open and Cased Hole Logging, and Borehole
- We are looking for career minded individuals to join our
- We are looking for team members that are committed to providing
the highest quality service.
- We will provide you with the highest quality tools to
accomplish this goal.
- We are offering a very attractive compensation package with an
opportunity that will value your skills and commitment.
- A potential candidate would have experience in the operation of
the following tools/services: Warrior Logging System, Dual
Induction /Gamma Ray/Sonic/Caliper/Bond logs as well as Acoustic
and DHTV Borehole Imaging Tools.
- All applicants must be able to pass a background check and a
- The candidate would preferably relocate and live on the East
Coast of Florida from Palm Beach south to Miami.
- The candidate will Plan and prepare for well site
- Candidate will conduct Wireline well site operations according
to the required specifications.
- Candidate Assures adherence to all safety regulations.
- Candidate fosters and maintains customer relations by
establishing a positive image and confidence in the quality of
- Candidate informs customers of any unusual conditions noted at
the well, maintains direct contact with customer's representatives
throughout the logging or completion operation.
- Candidate promptly and accurately submits all required reports
- Is available to perform duties on short notice, day or night,
while on duty.
- Candidate perform various other duties and activities as
assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the
- Candidate must have a minimum of one year experience as Open
Hole or Cased Hole Field Engineer or equivalent position with an
- Candidate must possess a valid Class A or Class B CDL
- Candidate must speak ENGLISH fluently.
- Candidate must be able to work long hours. (overtime pay over
40 hours per week)
- Candidate must be available to work any day of the week
depending on job needs.
- Candidate must be able to travel overnight occasionally to job
sites within the state of Florida
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, physics or
mathematics (preferred) or high school graduate plus Company
engineer training and 2 years' experience as Field Engineer
Keywords: Youngquist Brothers Inc, Fort Myers , Wireline Field Engineer, Engineering , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!