Company: United Site Services
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 17, 2023
You may not notice United Site Services, but we are always there -
at construction sites, industrial facilities and live events all
across America. We take pride in providing essential services like
portable restrooms, portable sinks, temporary fence and more for
customers across 25 states. Join a company that makes a difference
in communities across the country while providing for yourself and
Operate roll-off straight trucks for United Site Services.
Transport construction & demolition debris, household trash,
non-hazardous industrial waste for our municipal, industrial,
residential and commercial customers. Execute local pick up and
deliveries Monday through Friday, work some weekends but always be
home for the end of the day!
- Transport roll-off containers loaded with solid waste,
industrial waste, construction & demolition debris and other
non-hazardous solids from customer loading facilities to designated
landfills, transfer stations and other treatment facilities for
- Transport roll-off containers from company owned and operated
branches to designated landfills, transfer stations and other
treatment facilities for disposal. T
- ransport roll-off containers loaded with other types of
non-hazardous industrial waste such as grit and screening, drill
cuttings, contaminated soil, and more.
- Work with account managers and project managers on specialized
remediation and infrastructure maintenance projects.
- Operate vehicle PTO (power take off) and hydraulic hoist to
professionally load and unload roll-off containers at company
branches and customer locations.
- Safely access solid waste transfer stations, landfills and
other solid waste disposal facilities to dump containers while
following facility operational regulations.
- Safely drive vehicle on customer property, public roadways and
disposal facilities by obeying all traffic and safely laws.
- Deploy safety cones and take necessary precautions as required.
Work with company dispatchers, operations managers, safety
personnel and customer contact to execute assigned work according
to company work plan.
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspection daily and
immediately report deficiencies to on duty supervisor.
- Report damaged roll-off containers and roll-off containers
missing permits, company signage, and unit number to on duty
- Carefully review daily work assignment to insure instructions
are clear and immediately report deficiencies or questions to on
- Wear company issued uniform, safety vest, steel-toed boots,
hardhat, safety glasses, hearing protection and any other personal
protective equipment as necessary.
- Successfully interface with company issued tablet and
associated applications including but not limited to those used for
hours of service, taking photographs, updating work orders,
- Immediately report spills, accidents, injuries, changes in
scope of work or any other instance that is beyond the normal
course of duties.
- Never leave the truck and trailer unattended while loading and
unloading. Insure containers are not loaded beyond their design
- Properly execute company work orders and disposal manifests by
capturing all necessary dates, times, signatures, waste types and
any other necessary information in order to properly execute the
- Attend regular safety meetings, gate checks, training and other
mandatory meetings assigned by on site supervisor.
- Follow additional instructions from supervisor as assigned
- Customer Service Teamwork Time Management
- Communications Decision Making and Problem Solving Class B
Commercial Driver's License Airbrake Endorsement
- Earn Tanker Endorsement in first 90-120 days (company
transports vacuum containers - tanker endorsement required).
- Desire to work for a highly dedicated and professional service
organization that seeks to offer its customers an Easy, Safe and
Clean experience every time.
Pay Range: $18.00 - $36.00 / hour
- Sit while driving and stand while servicing products.
- Use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects tools
or controls. Repeat the same movements.
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away and
also at greater distance.
- Speak clearly so customers can understand.
- Understand the speech of another person.
- Frequently hear sounds and recognize the difference between
- Be able to walk up to 30 minutes at a time without
- Enter and exit equipment by stepping and kneeling.
- Lift up to 40lbs from your waits to your shoulders.
- Lift 30lbs from the floor to your head.
- Crouch and squat.
- Push 100lbs and pull 100lbs horizontally.
United Site Services is an equal opportunity employer. In
accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against
any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis,
including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation , gender identity , age (40 and
over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information (including testing and
characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or
any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Our
commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons
involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by
any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Keywords: United Site Services, Fort Myers , Technician-Roll Off, Engineering , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!