Senior QA Automation Engineer
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Title: Senior QA Automation EngineerLocation: Fort Myers FL
(Onsite)Duration: Fulltime/Direct Hire w/ClientJOB
DESCRIPTION:Senior QA Engineer will develop an automation test
strategy and roadmap and drive implementation of test automation
best practices for our Digital ecosystem. This role works an agile
environment and enhances testing practices to move towards
continuous deployment where every code change is thoroughly tested
and considered ready to be deployed.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs and implements reusable automation frameworks to drive
test automation goals and support continuous integration and
- Develops, maintains and support test plans/cases for
- Verifies and validates end-to-end website functionalities using
- Conducts root-cause analysis and communicates findings to the
engineering team by reviewing configuration files, logs, and
- Creates and maintains automation test scripts for
- Integrates Automation scripts into CI builds to perform
- Analyzes current software automation trends and conducts
feasibility analysis by evaluating emerging technology stacks.
- Develops technical understanding and assesses technological
applicability of new tools required to shape the Next-Gen Quality
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team.
Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance,
delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Sciences, Engineering,
or related field
- An equivalent combination of related education, training, and
experience may be considered)
- 5-7 years of experience in Quality Assurance with 2+ years in
Automation (eCommerce/Retail domain experience preferred) and
- 2+ years of programming experience writing test using Java,
Python, or Java Script
- Hands on working experience on Automation tools, processes and
techniques used preferably Selenium/Appium
- Ability to leverage ready-made automation frameworks or
building elaborate automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience using TDD to test web bases systems.
- Experience in API testing tools that require strong coding
skills to create tests (REST Assured, REST Sharp)
- Hands on experience on creating/maintaining automation
frameworks using Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, Java
- Experience working with hybrid resource environments that can
include changing mixes of in-house, contractor- and/or
- Solid understanding of Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins,
TeamCity, Bamboo, etc)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilityBe a part
of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT
staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to
startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America.
Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding
opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that
have surefire results. In the past two years alone, we have placed
more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or
direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key
to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals.
For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work.
Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major
markets throughout the country, see more at -
Keywords: ConsultNet, Fort Myers , Senior QA Automation Engineer, Engineering , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...