Field Service Technician - Network Solutions
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 18, 2023
With over 120 offices and nearly 7,000 associates in major
metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ
(NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business
services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual
clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with
highly personalized service delivered at the local level.---------
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national
--- - - - - - - 2022 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in
the Nation -
--- - - - - - - 2023 Top Workplaces USA -
--- - - - - - - 2022 America's Best Mid-Size Employers -
--- - - - - - - 2022 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness -
--- - - - - - - 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
Field Service Technicians install, upgrade, and maintain primary
and backup branch connectivity, all site infrastructure including
network hardware, computers, telephony, and print hardware, and all
cabling. Technicians are required to schedule all maintenance, IMAC
and multiple projects in adherence with SLA's, rollout schedules
and established deadlines in support of Edward Jones branch
offices, vendor sites and home FA locations in specified service
territory. Field Service Technicians must master continuously
evolving equipment and technologies, and train clients as new
architecture is deployed. - -
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Maintain assigned locations and provide backup coverage for
neighboring service areas when required.
- Monitor and aggressively schedule incoming tasks, by offering
earliest ETA's possible, in assigned area in accordance with the
client's desired time for all maintenance, project and IMAC
activities with minimal supervision. -
- Work with minimal supervision to complete all maintenance,
project, and IMAC calls in adherence with contractual Service Level
- Accurately track and account for all work time in assigned
tasks and in on-line utilization module, and document ticket status
including resolution details.
- Follow proper escalation procedures to ensure all activities
are addressed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for compliance with all Asset Management protocols
including timely completion of necessary asset movement, proper
packaging and shipping of all equipment being returned, and
maintenance of a complete and up to date shipping log.
- Provide technical support to client in a timely manner with
little or no disruption to daily customer operations.
- Train client on all new technologies and hardware.
- Responsible for completing all required inventory activities
related to company vehicles and branch locations to ensure all
tools and parts are ready for use at client site.
- Responsible to review and follow current documentation and
- Schedule and complete all van maintenance in accordance with
manufacturer and CBIZ Network Solutions specifications.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and upgrading all
telephony, computing, data, print, network, and AV hardware
including but not limited to routing hardware, computers, laptops,
monitors, printers, and telephony equipment. - Equipment serviced
is subject to change as business needs dictate.
- Install, maintain, and repair cabling in various commercial
buildings. Provide cable management at end user and network
- Legally operate a company vehicle.
- Repair equipment off-site as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Listen to branch feedback, observe trends, identify common
maintenance issues, and inform management.
- Performs related work as required.
- Associate's degree from accredited college or technical school
OR two or more years IT and/or field service experience
- Able to use all related computer hardware and software
- Able to use job related tools
- Able to safely use step ladder
- Able to lift and/or move up to 100+ pounds of
- Able to hold and grip objects
- Able to read and review information on computer monitors for
extended periods of time
- Subject to periods of prolonged walking, sitting, and
- Performs bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, twisting,
kneeling, and reaching both to ground level and overhead
- Maintain high speed internet access
- Maintain a valid driver's license in the employee's state of
residence, allowing him/her to legally operate a company
- Ability to provide documentation showing a minimum age of 21
for your company car insurance.
- Provide a clean and safe location for the repair of equipment
- Provide a suitable workspace for performing Help Desk
- Maintain residence in assigned territory
Keywords: CBIZ, Fort Myers , Field Service Technician - Network Solutions, Engineering , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!