Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: July 13, 2019
To perform a wide variety of irrigation maintenance functions
related to but not limited to inspections, analysis,
troubleshooting, repair and installation.
- Employee must be at least 18 years of age to operate power
equipment, and meet all applicable state-mandated labor laws
- 2-3 years experience in irrigation industry required.
- Plan, organize and manage work as assigned.
- Complete daily paperwork as required by each job.
- Comprehend instructions.
- Use assigned tools and equipment in proper/safe
- Become proficient in the use of basic maintenance hand tools:
shovel, water hose, quick coupler key, and wire tracker.
- Learn and perform basic repair skills.
- Assist in keeping the job site tidy/safe.
- Become proficient in loading and unloading of truck and trailer
used in irrigation maintenance operations.
- Perform regular safety inspections on vehicle and
- Adhere to company policies, standards and safety
- Work with other employees as a team.
- Meet or exceed company production rates and standards set
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as
well as positively promoting Mainscape's Standard of
- Ability to communicate w/ lead people regarding progress of
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to:
- Ability to work alone.
- Be able to drive a vehicle from job to job as
- Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body in order to
be able to work in various positions including, but not limited to,
stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, squatting, and
walking for extended periods of time.
- Be able to reach over head with hands and arms; climb or
- Be able to use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects,
tools, or controls.
- Be able to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment to
complete assigned job tasks.
- Be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds regularly and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Maintain physical fitness level necessary to complete assigned
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Weekend and overtime hours as necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is can be
subjected to strenuous work in adverse weather conditions.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne
particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
Fort MyersThis employer participates in E-Verify. Mainscape, Inc
will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if
necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with
information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work
authorization. If the government cannot confirm that you are work
authorized, Mainscape, Inc is required to provide you written
instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before
taking adverse action against you, including terminating your
Keywords: Mainscape, Fort Myers , Irrigation Technician, Engineering , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!