Automotive Line Technicians - Top Pay
Company: GALEANA KIA
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: August 16, 2019
14483 South Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL 33912AUTOMOTIVE
GENERAL LINE TECHS / MECHANICSGaleana Kia is growing and seeking to
hire experienced Line Techs / Mechanics to identify and diagnose
problems and efficiently repair vehicles. We have a busy shop with
lots of work. Earn what you deserve with our rewarding pay plan
based on experience, certifications, etc.!
Galeana believes culture makes a difference and strives to build
lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community.
We value our employees and invest in their success!
- TOP PAY in the area!
- Comprehensive pay plan based on experience
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Medical and dental insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Excellent, ongoing training
- Employee discounts
- Career advancement opportunities
- A positive and professional team environment
- And more!!!
Responsibilities - Line Tech / Mechanic:
- Identify and diagnose problem(s) and repair vehicle automotive
systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering,
suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with
efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a
non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in
training sessions in order to stay current with rapidly changing
- Document work performed
Qualifications - Line Tech / Mechanic:
- 2 years of Line Tech/Mechanic/AutoTech experience is
- ASE certification is a plus!
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Dependable attendance and job performance
- A positive attitude, attention to detail and high CSI
- Thrives in a fast paced, team environment
- Good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass pre-employment background check, DMV and drug
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: GALEANA KIA, Fort Myers , Automotive Line Technicians - Top Pay, Engineering , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!