MLS Director - Royal Palm Coast Realtor-- Association
Company: Strategic Association Management Consulting
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: February 19, 2021
This position is responsible for management of all facets of the
Florida Gulf Coast Multiple Listing System (MLS) to include the
business, financial, legal, and operational maintenance of the MLS
program & service, and ancillary services. This position serves as
the Liaison to the MLS Committee and FGCMLS Board of Directors and
reports to the CEO. The MLS Director supervises 2 other MLS support
- Administer and direct the activities and operations of the
Florida Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service (FGCMLS), consistent
with the policy and procedures as directed by the Association
Executive, Board of Directors, MLS Regulations and the Bylaws.
- Coordinate and follow through to resolution all MLS and
- Maintain positive professional relationship with the members,
vendors, governmental agencies, and consumers. Critical issues are
a 24/7 imperative for this position.
- Refine and implement the rules for the FGCMLS. Adapt to
changing laws, practices, technologies, and behaviors to continue
to promote a safe playing field for a highly charged and
- Work with MLS and 3 rd party vendors to evaluate, plan, and
test new and existing products and services.
- Plan and coordinate consistent member communications and
promotions to continually increase adoption, usage and satisfaction
of association offerings.
- Assist members and staff with MLS and technology related
- Supervise two other MLS support staff.
- Attend conferences, webinars, and continuing education
opportunities to ensure MLS policies and procedures are compliant
with industry best practices.
- Ensure that Royal Palm Coast Realtor --
Association(RPCRA)/FGCMLS maintains its position at the cutting
edge of technology and supporting systems. Establish and maintain
MLS and technology contracts on behalf of Board of Directors.
- The position must have full knowledge and understanding of the
bylaws for both the RPCRA and FGCMLS Bylaws, FGCMLS Rules and
Regulations, RPCRA Policies and Procedures, and NAR Policies and
- All staff interpretation and explanation of MLS Rules and
- Respond to calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Complete other tasks/duties as assigned. Requirements
- Requires a four-year degree with up to 4 yrs. related
on-the-job experience. 1-2 years supervisory experience
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical
instructions, in mathematical or diagram form, and deal with
several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, legal
cases, and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, colleagues, and the
- Strong verbal communication, written communication, and
- Professionalism and ability to be discreet with confidential
and sensitive issues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects, and meet
- Association Management, and other industry-related software
experience. Other Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and support
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Improves methods in order to achieve goals.
- Treats others with respect; Develops and maintains productive
working relationships within team.
- Demonstrates consistent and thorough work on a consistent
Keywords: Strategic Association Management Consulting, Fort Myers , MLS Director - Royal Palm Coast Realtor-- Association, Executive , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!