Installation Manager - Interior Finishes
Company: Randall Construction
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: November 19, 2021
About RANDALLRANDALL is the leading self-performing
subcontractor serving Florida and the Southeast. A family-owned
company, RANDALL has deep roots in the community and is perfectly
positioned as an innovator in the industry. With over 1,400
employees, 28 companies and 35+ years in operation, RANDALL is
considered an established, reliable and trusted partner. RANDALL's
services and products are delivered through our 100,000 sq. ft.
fabrication facility, set on 40 acres in Central Florida. In
addition to its vast construction offerings, RANDALL has
diversified to include education, insurance and medical. While the
corporate headquarters is in Central Florida, RANDALL has office
locations on the west coast in Tampa, Fort Myers and Clearwater, on
the east coast in Titusville and south Florida offices in Pompano
Beach and Pembroke Pines.RequirementsRandall Interior Finishes
(RIF) is seeking an Installation Manager to join our team and work
in our Fort Myers, FL office.The installation managers (IM) primary
role is to have the scheduled job on the correct date with the
correct material and installation team (installer). The IM shall be
responsible to adjust the RFMS installation schedule according to
our trade partner (customer) project management portal,
verbal/email schedule and our project/field managers weekly lot
tracking. The IM shall be responsible to review the job file to
ensure builders selections correspond with the RFMS work order and
to create the installer job jacket which consists of the RFMS work
order, general scope of work, job specific scope of work, layouts
and additional documents when applicable. RIF uses the RFMS
schedule pro system for our scheduling. Through schedule pro
modular we are able adjust schedule dates, time durations, assign
installation team, update job status, complete job work orders and
assign installation team to the providers earnings report in order
for them to review preliminary payroll and process payroll to our
accounting team.The Installation Manager's responsibilities are as
follows but not limited to:
- Installation Schedule
- Job Installation Packet
- Material Status Report
- Installation Team (installer) job assignment
- Job Completion in RFMS
- Payroll1. Installation Schedule-
- Source to schedule from: Trade Partner (customer) project
management online portal. As the customer updates their online
schedule, our schedule shall be updated in RFMS accordingly.
- Source to schedule from: Trade Partner - schedule via email
and/or test messages. Keep a copy of correspondence in the RFMS
order attachment as supporting documentation.
- Source to schedule from- RIF Field/Project Manager (FM/PM)
weekly lot tracking- the FM/PM shall provide a weekly lot tracking
to the installation manager.
- IM shall provide FM/PM a one week out schedule which must be
confirmed by FM/PM on daily basis.
- Any schedule changes such as but not limited to installer no
show, overbooking or material issues shall be communicated to the
FM/PM and our customer. When possible, these issues shall be
discussed with our team and customer minimum three days prior to
original installation date.
- ORIGINAL JOB WORK ORDERS ARE PUT ON THE RFMS SCHEDULE BY THE
- ALL ADD- ON WORK ORDERS SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO shortages,
punchout, installer back charges, installer material purchases
SHALL BE PUT ON DATE BY THE FM/PM.2. Job Installation Packets
- Consists of RFMS work order.
- Consists of the general scope of work.
- Consists of the job specific scope of work.
- Floor layout
- Detail drawings
- CONFRIM WORK ORDER SELECTIONS AND OPTION AREAS ARE ACCORDING TO
CUSTOMER SELECTION, OPTIONS AND PO.3. Material allocation and
Material Status Report
- One week prior to job installation date review order to ensure
all stock materials are allocated. If not, notify warehouse manager
- Review daily the Material Status Report in order to identify
all materials which are not received into our warehouse for
installation. This report should be reviewed daily focusing on job
installations a week in advance. If there are materials which have
not been received (on a reserve status) notify Purchasing and
Warehouse Manager to update material status and remedy.
- Notify FM/PM with any job installations which may have material
procurement issues.4. Installation team (installer) scheduled job
- Assign crew to the specified job work order.
- Scheduling installers shall be completed minimum week in
- Confirmed installation schedules shall be emailed to the
- Job order packet shall be emailed to assigned installer.5. Job
Completion in RFMS
- RIF FM/PM will inform installation manager of job completion
via completed post walk form.
- IM will attach post walk form to the RFMS job order in the
- IM will on the RFMS schedule pro modular update the job status
to complete daily.
- IM will review and confirm installer who completed order is the
installer assigned to the order in the RFMS system daily.6. Payroll
for Installation Team
- On schedule pro modular IM will complete order
- Confirm installer assignment is accurate.
- Click onto file and go to providers earning to input order and
installer for payment- will provide a step by step for this
- Print preliminary report for each installer.
- Distribute preliminary report to each installer one week prior
- If applicable, review any discrepancies with installer, make
any adjustments to submit to accounting by end of day
Mondays.BenefitsWe are excited to have long term opportunities for
hard-working people who want to join a winning team. With a dynamic
professional culture of driven individuals ignited by challenge and
opportunity for personal and professional growth, Randall offers
competitive compensation, health benefits, insurance, matching
401(k), and paid time off.We look forward to reviewing your
resume!Randall is a drug free workplace.
Keywords: Randall Construction, Fort Myers , Installation Manager - Interior Finishes, Executive , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!