Manager-Health Information Management / Medical Records Manager with sign-on bonus
Company: Park Royal Hospital
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 4, 2022
As a member of the Quality Management Team, oversees the Medical
Records Department. There is a $2,500 sign on bonus\nPOSITION
- As a member of the Quality Management Team, oversees the
Medical Records Department.
- Acts as a resource to staff regarding medical records
- Implements approved levels of security and confidentiality of
- Designs, implements and manages collection, storage and
retrieval system to allow timely and easy use of records.
- Defines required clinical data sets in conjunction with the
Medical Staff and Clinical leaders. - Chairs the Forms
- Manages the efficency process, reporting and over sees remote
- Ensures that Medical Records department operates within
budgetary staffing and expense guidelines. Hires, orients, trains
and supervises Medical Records specialists, team lead and PRN
- Five years of inpatient record experience in a behavioral
health/medical setting and at least three years of record
management and supervision.
- RHIA AA Degree in Healthcare field
- RHIT Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare field preferred
- Medical coding certification preferred
Keywords: Park Royal Hospital, Fort Myers , Manager-Health Information Management / Medical Records Manager with sign-on bonus, Executive , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!