Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job Category: ManagementReq Number: BUSIN003117Schedule:
Full-TimeLocation: Fort Myers, FL, USAOVERVIEW: The Business
Manager is responsible for performing the closing and financing
function of the sales process on all new, pre-owned and brokerage
transactions to facilitate a world class pleasure boating
experience for all customers. The Business Manager will achieve
targeted profit margins and product sales to drive high customer
satisfaction and loyalty, while ensuring compliance with all
company, state and federal laws and regulations. POSITION
RELATIONSHIPS: Key Internal Relationships: Vice President of
Financial Services, Sales Team Members, Delivery Captain, Service
Department, Accounting Department, Sales Manager and Regional or
District President.Direct Reports: F&I AssistantKEY TASKS:
- Be responsible for closing all new, pre-owned and brokerage
transactions while ensuring compliance with all company, state and
federal laws and regulations.
- Be responsible for gaining superior product knowledge to assist
sales team members with all aspects of structuring a customer
purchase, closing and delivery.
- Be responsible for determining customer financing needs and
calculate loan payment options based on a consultative interview
- Be responsible for processing all customer credit applications
to secure and present financing options.
- Be responsible for collecting all forms of customer payment in
accordance with company policy.
- Be responsible for utilizing the menu selling system to present
customers with financing and warranty options to achieve targeted
- Be responsible for coordinating all customer sea trials and
delivery orientations with Sales and Service Department.
- Be responsible for collecting all necessary trade-in vessel
documents and ensuring trade-in evaluation process is completed
thoroughly by products and the Service Department.
- Be responsible for assisting Accounting Department in all
aspects of closing and posting new, pre-owned and brokerage
- Be responsible for ensuring that all work orders are completed
and forwarded to Service Department.
- Be responsible for preparing loan package for lender funding
within 5 business days.
- Be responsible for building lender and other vendor
relationships; ensuring proper lender mix.
- Be responsible for maintaining knowledge on all current lender,
insurance and warranty programs.
- Be responsible for running lost sale reports to capture
refinance and unsold warranty opportunities.
- Be responsible for projecting a professional and
service-oriented image to all customers.
- Be responsible for actively participating in boat shows,
selling events and other off-site promotions such as Getaways! KEY
- F&I budget achievement
- F&I penetration goal achievement
- Warranty penetration goal achievement
- Vantage sealant penetration goal achievement
- Internal/external customer satisfaction
- Timely and professional delivery of boat to customers
Keywords: MarineMax, Fort Myers , Business Manager, Executive , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!