Assistant General Manager (AGM)
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Assistant General Manager
Ft. Myers, FL
CircusTrix - Who are we?
We're the people that like to exercise but LOVE to have fun. We're
ambitious, fearless, and refuse to be confined. We not only think
outside the box we MOVE outside the box too! That's why we're the
largest active entertainment park operation in the world. With
well-known brands like DEFY, Sky Zone, and Rockin' Jump spanning
the globe, we're a place where children, teens, and even parents
can shake up the norm and play!
Who are our Assistant General Managers?
Purveyors of AWESOME looking for an opportunity to jump into
growth! Our AGM's are General Managers in training actively working
to develop their skills so they can potentially take on their own
park in the future. They are hungry to learn business and excel in
the areas of leading awesome people, providing awesome customer
service, running awesome park operations, and driving revenue for
awesome results! They are coachable driven individuals who are
excited to take on the responsibility that comes with keeping our
parks safe AND fun.
What our Assistant General Managers get to do!
Under the supervision and guidance of the General Manager, the AGM
will assist with the oversight in 3 areas that make our parks stand
Awesome People - Team Members & Customer Service
- Be a hands-on leader and role model willing to learn and
execute every position in the park.
- Assist with the coaching, training, and development of Team
Members to be ambassadors of our brand and perform all they do with
confidence and competence.
- Hire and effectively schedule staff according to attraction and
- Help create a positive park culture by learning what motivates
your team so we can be successful together.
- Provide memorable moments for our customers by being proactive,
responsive, and engaged in their experience.
Awesome Results - Membership Sales, Parties, & Events!
- Encourage tenacity and monitor the achievement of park revenue
goals, train team members in effective sales strategies.
- Work to build a strong sense of community by organizing and
managing park events.
- Help your team throw the party of the year for our members and
guests' birthdays! Support our Party Hosts in making the experience
enjoyable for the kiddos and a breath of fresh air for the
- Speak up! We want to know your creative ideas and strategies
for driving profitability.
- Learn and execute on our key performance metrics so everyone
can contribute to CircusTrix goals.
Awesome Operations - Facility Compliance & Safety
- Act as a park liaison through consistent communication between
departments and our corporate team.
- Complete, update, and monitor park maintenance reports, work
orders, and cleaning procedures to ensure a healthy and safe
- Assist with inventory management for facilities, parties, food
& beverage, and vending.
- Train team members on appropriate safety precautions,
responses, and reporting.
- Complete company safety, people operations, and food & beverage
- Assist the General Manager with any long-term facility plans,
needs, or document changes.
This is a great opportunity for someone who . . .
- Is 18 years of age or older.
- Has completed their high school diploma or equivalent
- Has at least 1 year of supervisory or management
- Has a minimum of 2 years of experience in recreation, fitness,
retail, restaurant, hospitality, or a related field.
- Is able to stand for long periods of time and lift a minimum of
- Possesses basic proficiency in technology such as MS Office
Suite, Teams, and point of sale (POS) systems.
- Is available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as
- Is reliable, coachable, self-motivated, and organized.
Compensation: $40-45k base + bonus + commission + full benefits
package. Total compensation is based on qualifications, experience,
Keywords: Defy, Fort Myers , Assistant General Manager (AGM), Executive , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!