Company: Radiology Regional Center
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Located in beautiful Southwest Florida, Radiology Regional has
proudly offered the support and training you need to increase your
knowledge & enjoy a successful career in radiology healthcare for
over 50+ years! Under the direction of Vice President of
Operations, will organize, manage, and plan construction projects
for the organization's research, development and opening of new
centers nationwide. Performs supervision and coordination utilizing
independent judgement, initiative, and integrity utilizing safety
guidelines. Assumes other related duties as assigned. Performs
other related duties with the job classification or organizations
as necessary or as assigned by the CEO, COO or CFO. Including free
employee-only health coverage, free imaging services for employees
and their immediate family members, fun employee events, annual
increases, 401(k), set shifts, paid holidays, and MUCH more!
Sign-on Bonus Available Responsibilities:
- Oversee multiple projects and participate in the allocation of
resources to ensure a safe, timely and quality project
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates
- Conducts risk assessments: reports identified risks to
management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk
(including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Responsible for being the company's authority on construction
contracts to include reading, understanding, and ensuring
compliance with all elements of all required applicable
- Ensuring that subcontracts are drafted and executed in a timely
manner to facilitate project schedule and completion.
- Closely monitoring subcontractor performance in order to
ascertain whether each subcontractor is in compliance with all
provisions and requirements of their contract with the
- Developing plans, handling price negotiations, and making
presentations to the Executive team for upcoming projects.
- Interfacing with subcontractors and vendors to ascertain
whether work and materials are on schedule, and if not on schedule,
remedying the problem by developing and implementing recovery plan
that does not adversely affect the budget.
- Overseeing field purchases by monitoring and approving (if
necessary and appropriate) job site purchase orders and invoices to
assure compliance with company policies and budget.
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the
- Acts as a liaison between the Company and vendors.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state. Local, industry,
contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications,
and best practices.
- Identifies issues to Vice President of Operations as required
to ensure the success of the project.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects and other workers as
- Choose subcontractors and delegate their responsibilities.
- Responsible for any delays, emergencies and problems that may
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Required: Project Management Professional Certification
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction
Management Experience: Required: 5+ years project and construction
management experience Apply now and become part of a team that has
career advancement and cross training opportunities, competitive
salary, a positive company culture and collaborative team
atmosphere! Radiology Regional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. An
Exclusion List (LEIE) check verification by the Office of Inspector
General U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (OIG), and the
System for Award Management (SAM) is performed on all employees
prior to employment and monthly during employment. PI191474254
Keywords: Radiology Regional Center, Fort Myers , Project Manager, Executive , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!