RV Assistant Service Manager
Company: RV One - Fort Myers
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: November 21, 2022
The Assistant Service Manager is responsible for the
customer-focused overall operation of the dealership's service
department. The Service Manager is responsible for selecting,
training, coaching, developing and retaining the very best talent
for the department and driving a high-level of performance among
the team to maximize profitability and ensure a high level of
customer and associate satisfaction.
* We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical,
dental, vision, disability, FSA's, and life insurance.
* We also paid time off, 401k, and an employee assistance
* Conduct yourself and lead the team in a way that supports RV
Retailer's Core Values, Leadership Qualities, and Mission and
Vision. Bring Commitment and Passion to your store, associates and
* Great Communicator: Provide the team with exceptional
communication to set a clear vision, direction and goals for the
team to achieve targeted performance in:* Service and Parts
* Customer Experience
* Teamwork and Will to Win: Engaging and motivating the team to
achieve key goals and performance expectations. Ensure
Accountability from individuals and the teams to meet goals and
* Assistant Service Managers are present and approachable. The
Assistant Service Manager Leads by Example on the front lines with
customers and associates and fosters an environment where the team
is comfortable approaching them with ideas and issues. The Service
Manager ensures associates feel valued and connected to their store
leadership and the company vision.
* Invest in Your People: Recruiting, retaining, and developing
talent through coaching and training.
* Focused on taking the time to hire the "right" people aligned
with company values, and train them to ensure success and a long-
term career with the company.
* Customer Commitment: Driving a culture of exceptional Customer
experience. This is a top responsibility for the Service Manager
who must create a great customer experience in the store and
personally ensure customer concerns are resolved.
* Ensure the store maintains high professional standards for our
customers and associates.
* Partnering closely with market, region, and executive leaders in
the areas of Service, Parts, Marketing, Human Resources, and
Accounting to maximize performance growth and alignment with
company initiatives as well as ensure the procedures of the company
* Enforce the procedures of the company
* Maximizes productivity levels of Service Technicians and Service
* Maintaining effective and productive shop structure
* Assisting with the training and develop staff for growth and
* Supports customer pay sales and other growth initiatives in
service and parts
* Monitor billing, warranty, internal and external repair
* Manage and maintain proper staff levels to benchmark metrics
* Manage store controllable expense elements
* Analyzing the business and developing action plans to improve
* Setting and achieving targeted goals
* Provides strong service leadership
* Drives business by example with a high degree of involvement in
day to day process
* Regularly coaches and trains associates
* Ensures a great customer experience and calmly assists and
defuses customer complaints in order to maintain customer
* Proactively ensures that all customers are greeted, and needs
addressed while in store.
* Maintain a clean, well-organized service shop, office and parts
* Responsible for all OSHA and company mandated safety
* Fiscally responsible for service and parts inventories, cash
handling and assets of the company.
* Ensure high quality of work minimizing repeat repair
* Actively resolve customer complaints to maximize customer
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: RV One - Fort Myers, Fort Myers , RV Assistant Service Manager, Executive , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!