Clinical Services Manager-Program Management
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: November 21, 2022
- Assists the Director of Clinical Services with planning and
coordinating the activities of the facility's therapeutic
- Assist in the development and maintenance of clinical
operations to help provide the highest quality care and best
possible outcomes for the patients'
- Contributes to the planning and implementation of program
goals, objectives, personnel, resources and equipment.
- Implements the approved program plan, objectives, timetables,
expected outcome and measures for assigned areas of
- Assists in directing therapists, clinical staff or other
facility / clinical staff involved in the delivery of services
through the programs.
- Provides management and oversight for the facility program
- Assists in identifying opportunities to improve the program's
efficiency; coordinate care delivery, work flow, treatment teams
and discharge plans
- Helps monitor the staff schedules to ensure that appropriate
staffing levels are available to facilitate care in a timely
- Works closely with the clinical and non-clinical staff for the
facility to provide a team approach to care.
- Assists in developing and maintaining audit charts and records
for person(s) receiving services.Qualifications:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
demonstrate competency, knowledge, skills, and ability to meet the
minimum requirements for this position.
- Master's degree in behavioral or mental health or closely
- LCSW or LMHC preferred.
- 2 years of experience in a psychiatric clinical setting and
experience in a supervisory role required
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint training required(training is
available upon hire and offered by facility). Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Acadia, Fort Myers , Clinical Services Manager-Program Management, Executive , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!