Assistant Branch Manager
Company: The Sherwin-Williams Company
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Why Sherwin-WilliamsHere, we believe there's not one path to
success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are
or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at
Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore
your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to
share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can
thrive and Let Your Colors Show!Sherwin-Williams values the unique
talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All
qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including
individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.Where You'll
be WorkingThe individual selected for this role will be expected to
work at our Automotive Branch, located at: 13081-2 Metro Parkway,
Fort Myers, 33966How You'll Perform the Role
- Assist in developing and implementing branch market plan based
on market conditions, branch mission and financial/budget
- Verify all transactions are handled properly through the branch
computer operating system.
- Ensure customers are serviced appropriately and professionally
by responding to customer questions and complaints. Ensure all
customer orders are accurately prepared and records
- Maintain branch inventory levels to maximize sales and
- Comply with company safety standards, loss prevention and
security practices and confirm these are followed by all branch
employees according to policy and correct or report
- Assist with daily bank deposits.
- Review management/financial reports on a frequent basis to
optimize financial performance of the branch.
- Take part in determining staffing needs, recruit branch
employees accordingly with proper approval, and establish work
schedules as appropriate.
- Perform basic math calculations and financial ratios relative
to a P&L.
- Make independent decisions.Our Must Haves %26ndash; These are
our Minimum Requirements, hit apply if you meet all of them!
- 18 years of age or older
- A valid driver's license
- Legally authorized to work in the country for which you are
applying for employment without now or in the future needing
sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently with or
without reasonable accommodation
- Able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone
with or without accommodation
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English with or
without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in areas where toxic, flammable, and hazardous
materials are present with or without reasonable accommodation
- High School Diploma or equivalentExtras to Help you Stand Out
%26ndash; These are not required for you to be eligible to apply
- Previous experience in a customer service-related role
- Bachelor's Degree
- The company provides training on how to operate machinery such
as hand trucks, pallet jacks and forklifts. Once trained, ability
to safely operate this equipment with or without reasonable
accommodation.What is the Hiring Process?Step 1 %26ndash; Online
- Find the role(s) that interest you on our Careers page: .
- Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or
importing your details from one of our job board partners.Step 2
%26ndash; Digital Interview
- Candidates that meet our minimum requirements will be invited
to complete a digital video interview via our interview partner
HireVue. The interview will consist of a few job related
- You can record and complete your video interview anytime,
anywhere! All we ask is that you complete this step within 14 days
of receiving an invitation. Step 3 %26ndash; In-Store Interview
- After video interviews are reviewed by our Recruitment Team our
top candidates are invited to meet with our team in person.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive
and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability,
age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status, or any
other consideration prohibited by law or by contract. As a VEVRAA
Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local
employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral
of Protected Veterans.
Keywords: The Sherwin-Williams Company, Fort Myers , Assistant Branch Manager, Executive , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!