Director - Outpatient Services
Company: Park Royal Hospital
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 24, 2023
- Plan and implement program goals, objectives, personnel,
resources and equipment.
- Implement the approved program plan objectives, timetables,
expected outcome and measures for assigned areas of
- Oversee the program's budget and policies regarding participant
involvement, program requirements, and benefits. Work may involve
directing counselors, clinical staff or other facility / clinic
staff involved in the delivery of services through the program.
Provides management and oversight for the facility outpatient
- Provide staff management to including hiring, development,
training, performance management and communication to ensure
effective and efficient department operation.
- Develop and assist with the development and implementation of
policies and procedures consistent with those of the hospital, to
ensure efficient operation of the program.
- Ensure that the unit maintains compliance with standards, laws
and certification standards, including those established by JCAHO,
Medicare and other regulatory agencies.
- Supervise the maintenance of patient records to ensure required
quality documentation and compliance with policies and
- Make recommendations for, develop, and carry out improvements
to the program to meet changing mission parameters and
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude
towards customers always. When patient needs are not met,
acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient
safety is a top priority.
Keywords: Park Royal Hospital, Fort Myers , Director - Outpatient Services, Executive , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!