Investment Portfolio Manager
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily, monthly, and quarterly monitoring of clients'
- Ensure the Investment Statement has been completed and signed
- Ensure the Investment Objective of each portfolio is
functioning within established parameters.
- Manage monthly distributions/contributions for each
- Initiate rebalancing as appropriate to facilitate portfolio
management are operating within established parameters and risk
- Oversee performance reporting software which reflects
independent investment returns for those clients utilizing the
- Evaluate current and prospective portfolios for clients needing
a more in-depth review.
- Review the portfolio construction of individual accounts to
ensure appropriate asset allocation as well as compliance with
current policies and guidelines.
- Work with client advisors and current and prospective clients
to develop comprehensive financial plans specific to the unique
needs of our clients.
- Work closely with new business efforts to develop
- Other duties as assigned.
- Supervise, train, direct, develop, and evaluate support staff
through ongoing communication and team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced investment concepts, practices, and procedures used in
the securities industry
- Sound understanding of the financial markets system
- Good working knowledge of portfolio management concepts,
accounting, data processing systems, procedures, and
- Take initiative to overcome significant problems
- Analyze and solve problems from a choice of standard
- Perform duties under frequent time pressures and constant
- Maintain mental concentration and visual attention for variable
lengths of time
- Multi-task and work in a fast-paced, team-oriented
environmentEducation & Training:
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Requires 5 or more years of professional work experience.
- Pursuant of CFA Charter or like designation.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.Busey values a diverse
and inclusive workplace and strives to recruit, develop and retain
individuals with exceptional talent. A team with diverse talent,
working together, is essential to Busey's commitment of delivering
service excellence. Busey is an Equal Opportunity Employer
including Disability/Vets. Visit to learn more about Busey's Equal
Keywords: Busey, Fort Myers , Investment Portfolio Manager, Executive , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!