Company: Defy Fort Myers
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 17, 2023
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: DEFY Fort Myers
9370 Dynasty Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33905, USA
Description____ General Manager Full-time, OnsiteFt. Myers, FL
(33905)____Sky Zone - Who are we?We're the people that like to
exercise but LOVE to have fun. We're ambitious, fearless, and
refuse to be confined. We not only think outside the box we MOVE
outside the box too! That's why we're the largest active
entertainment park operation in the world. With well-known brands
like DEFY, Sky Zone, and Rockin' Jump spanning the globe, we're a
place where children, teens, and even parents can shake up the norm
and play!Who are our General Managers?Purveyors of AWESOME looking
for an opportunity to be the ringmaster! Our GM's are savvy people,
business, and operations leaders. They don't take for granted that
the success of a park rests on their shoulders through the park
culture they cultivate and the results they drive. This is a great
opportunity for someone who . .
- Is 21 years of age or older.
- Has completed their high school diploma or equivalent
education; Associates or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of overall management experience.
- Has 2 years of experience in sales; membership sales
- Experience in a high customer volume recreation, fitness,
retail, restaurant, hospitality, or related environment.
- Prior experience leveraging P&L reports to set and manage
business revenue goals.
- Demonstrated experience hitting or exceeding company
- Is able to stand for long periods of time and lift a minimum of
- Possesses basic proficiency in technology such as MS Office
Suite, Teams, and point of sale (POS) systems.
- Is available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as
- Is results-driven, reliable, detail-oriented, and
organized.____What our General Managers get to do!Under the
direction of the District Manager, the General Manager oversees 3
areas that make our parks stand out: Awesome People - Team Members
& Customer Service
- Be a hands-on leader and role model able to support the team by
executing any park position as needed.
- Develop Assistant General Managers and Team Leads to become
excellent people leaders, operation experts, and business savvy.
Oversee the training AGM's and Team Leads are providing to all park
- Create a positive park culture by recognizing accomplishments
and learning what motivates team members so we can be successful
- Own and oversee all phases of employment including hiring,
training, monitoring growth and progress. Additionally, a GM is
responsible for any discipline and termination of team members as
- Be an effective park liaison through consistent communication
across all departments and our corporate team.
- Provide memorable moments for our customers by being proactive,
responsive, and engaged in their experience while they're at the
- Any customer service issues that arise, it is expected that the
General Manager will continue to provide an awesome experience
through the listening, discussion, and resolution of issues and
completing all necessary follow up and documentation. Awesome
Business - Revenue & Expense Management
- Be a strategic leader by managing park operations and expenses
according to Profit & Loss (P&L) statements; Oversee purchases,
inventory, and additional park costs, renegotiate terms when able
- Drive the achievement of park revenue goals in the areas of
membership sales, birthday parties, and special events.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to develop and/or
coordinate park promotions and marketing strategies.
- Train employees of each department how they contribute to park
- Develop Front Desk Agents to execute a successful sales process
and learn effective sales strategies.
- Ensure Front Desk, Party Hosts, and managers understand their
key performance metrics (KPI's).
- We strive to be a positive staple of every community; work hard
to develop and cultivate positive relationships within the local
- Get creative! We love supporting managers that think outside
the box and enjoy executing on new ideas. Awesome Operations -
Facility Compliance & Safety
- Oversee and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of each
department, implement processes accordingly.
- Ensure all team members are properly trained on appropriate
safety precautions, responses, and reporting; make sure they are
compliant with all company and OSHA safety requirements.
- Check and monitor park attractions and equipment daily to
ensure everything is safe and fully operational. Complete related
work orders, maintenance reports, or additional required
documentation and close any attractions if necessary.
- Adjust staffing levels to meet safety demands.
- Complete inventory reports for facilities, parties, food &
beverage, and vending.
Keywords: Defy Fort Myers, Fort Myers , General Manager, Executive , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!