Vice President, Website & Email Strategy Manager
Company: Seacoast National Bank
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 18, 2023
DescriptionBuilds high-converting email and website user
experiences and delivers desired business results through measured
and identified objectives and goals.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and leader adept at
developing and managing execution details and big-picture vision.
They will be responsible for planning, developing, and executing
strategic email and website campaigns to increase sales, customer
engagement, and success rates. In addition, this individual must be
an adept communicator with a solid ability to lead, mentor, and
grow a team of digital designers and collaborate across business
units and with agency partners to deliver results. Ultimately, the
Vice President, Email and Website Strategy Manager is driven by a
desire to identify new insights and optimization to win in the
market versus the competition. This role is part of a small,
high-impact, data-driven marketing team reporting to the Senior
Vice President, Digital Marketing and works closely with all
marketing team members.
- Website Management - Lead all aspects of website development,
including strategy, information architecture, roadmap, design,
development, maintenance, debugging, technical SEO, schema,
frameworks, style sheets, modules, testing, launch, and post-launch
measurement and management.
- Website User Experience - Analyze website data to assess user
journey, identify pain points and key drivers of conversion, and
assessing the impact of marketing touchpoints to develop strategies
to scale initiatives and drive significant impact to the
- Conversion Optimization - Own conversion optimization using
analytics, testing, and experience to evaluate performance and
identify areas to increase lead generation and conversion.
- Email Campaign Strategy - Taking a creative and data-driven
approach to developing new campaign concepts that drive customer
acquisition and engagement - including lead nurturing, brand
communications, and promotional email campaigns.
- Email Campaign Development - Manage all aspects of campaign
development, including designing and coding responsive emails,
coordinating and prioritizing campaign calendar, HTML email code
evaluation/troubleshooting, personalization, stakeholder and
compliance approval and scheduling and deployment.
- Email Campaign Optimization - Build and execute a comprehensive
testing plan, including subject lines, content offers, copy, etc.
to optimize campaign performance.
- Analytics - Manage all aspects of website and email analytics
including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager implementation
for event-based tracking, data layer execution, and ensure website
analytics are working correctly. Develop, manage, and report on a/b
tests, relevant site and campaign KPIs to evaluate performance and
identify opportunities for improvement.
- Scale, Security, and Compliance - Work with internal
stakeholder to understand and define business requirements,
including ADA compliance, data collection and management,
personalization, and other security/compliance
- Marketing Tech Stack - Research, review, recommend, and
implement new technology solutions to optimize website and email
performance and integrate with other marketing tools.
- Quality Assurance - Test website and email performance and
functionality across browsers, operating systems and devices to
ensure consistent experience. Troubleshoot and fix any performance
- Act as leading web & email point of contact and participate in
cross-functional meetings, having a seat at the table to ensure
alignment on business objectives Serve as an industry expert and
maintain deep knowledge of the evolving technology landscape and
- Manage, develop, and grow a team of direct reports, evaluating
team's resource capacity and directing project priorities based on
capabilities, timelines, and business objectives.
- Monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and
research, recommend, and apply new technologies to improve
- Create and maintain procedure documentation and detailed
project plans, including clear objectives, defined timelines, and
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years experience in website management, optimization, and
- 5+ years experience in email campaign management, optimization,
- 4+ years experience leading and mentoring direct
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Google Analytics and
Google Tag Manager
- Experience with SEO tools, including Moz, SEMRush, Google
Search Console, etc.
- Experience in the use of A/B and multivariate testing,
leveraging Dynamic Content and Personalization, as well as
- Experience using Hubspot CMS preferred
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and excels at using
data to showcase performance, highlight insights, and develop
recommendations to improve performance.
- Must be proficient in modern web best practices, including
responsive layouts and mobile-first web design, and willing to
research and learn new techniques.
- Understanding of design and layout best practices in a digital
environment and within email and website architecture.
- Ability to work with Adobe Suite of products.
- Knowledge of best practices for database and email marketing -
email distribution, dynamic content, testing methodologies,
deliverability, performance metrics, CAN-SPAM laws, list
segmentation, and database hygiene
- Understanding of ADA compliance requirements and
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to drive
initiatives from concept through completion, strong attention to
detail, and skilled at working on simultaneous projects with
demanding deadlines and shifting prioritization to meet business
- Shows initiative and accountability
- Technical knowledge and/or experience with HTML, CSS and web
content management systems
- Knowledge of diverse email & web technologies with the ability
to learn new technologies to help grow the business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the
ability to convey ideas and strategies to all levels of the
- Ability to handle ambiguity and respond to quickly changing
- Well-organized, with great attention to detail
- Self-directed, proactive, and able to define and execute
- The ability to roll-up sleeves and lead by example at both
strategic and tactical levels
- Prove ability to think strategically and provide guidance to
internal teams and stakeholders. Ability to understand key
stakeholder information, including general business strategy,
industry issues, products and services offered, key customers and
competitors in the marketplace
- Candidate to be located in Florida with ability to travel to
Stuart (Seacoast HQ) as needed. Opportunity for remote working will
be evaluated based on skills, experience, and background.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by
management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple offices may be required. Up to 20% travel
based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Seacoast National Bank, Fort Myers , Vice President, Website & Email Strategy Manager, Executive , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!