Company: Emser Tile
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: August 12, 2019
BRANCH MANAGER- FT. MYERS, FLORIDA
Emser Tile, LLC, the nationwide supplier of high-quality floor
covering products servicing world-leading retailers, builders and
contractors seeks an experienced BRANCH MANAGER- FT. MYERS,
The Branch Manager will provide leadership to the Branch's
operations, sales, and warehouse personnel. In addition, the Branch
Manager will develop and implement strategies to grow market share
within the Branch's territory, and drive operational and service
- Responsible for the administration and efficient daily
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution
operations, customer service, human resources, administration and
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and
prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Full responsibility for branch financial results.
- Ability to analyze specific sales, margin, and expense levers
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch's personnel by providing training,
coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that
meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on
effective practices, competitive intelligence, business
opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market
movement and penetration
- Hands-on and committed to the expansion and success of the
business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and
enable sales targets achievement
- Maintain communication between staff and the Regional
- Effectively communicate and partner with regional and corporate
leadership to support company direction, initiatives, culture, and
- Successful history in managing business operations.
- Proven business acumen.
- Experience in motivating and developing sales and operations
- Knowledge of the tile/flooring or home improvement industry a
- Successful candidates will thrive in busy environment, be
highly organized and goal oriented.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry's rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- BS in Business Administration or related field
- Stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms.
- Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Sit, climb or balance.
- Lift and/or move up to 110 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision,
and ability to adjust focus.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts.
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- May be exposed to a wide range of temperatures.
- The noise level is usually loud.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The Emser Tradition of Excellence Comes From its People...
Since its establishment in 1968, Emser Tile has become the leading
supplier of the world's finest tile and natural stone. Through our
international production network and product development expertise,
we offer myriad of possibilities that help retailers, contractors,
homebuilders, commercial builders, architects & designers bring
their ideas to life. Although Emser has grown rapidly, our on-going
dedication to outstanding quality and service remains the hallmark
of our success.
Emser is always seeking knowledgeable, career-minded professionals
to become a part of our team and help drive our growth and
expansion into new and existing markets. When it comes to
challenging and rewarding career opportunities, Emser is the place
As an Emser employee, you will enjoy healthcare coverage including
medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care. Your financial
well-being will be supported through our 401(k) plan. Moreover, we
offer a challenging & rewarding professional work environment.
Emser's employee benefits package also includes:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
Emser provides ongoing opportunities for professional training, and
encourages internal advancement and mobility.
Keywords: Emser Tile, Fort Myers , BRANCH MANAGER, Executive , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!