Market Leader/ Branch Manager - Fort Myers
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Manages assigned branches (2 or 3) by performing the following
duties personally or through direct reports. Reinforces behaviors
through coaching and modeling of expected sales and service
behaviors, customer service standards, operational integrity, and
actual branch performance. Meets or exceeds individual and branch
sales goals. Approximately 70% of time is spent in business
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties and special projects may be assigned.
* Ensures the branch meets and exceeds established sales and
revenue goals and credit quality standards through personal
production and activity management, while minimizing expenses.
* Creates vision of the activities of a Branch, involving full
responsibility and accountability for budget, personnel and
* Meets and exceeds personal production goals for credit, deposit,
and fee income categories and ensures that assigned branches meet
or exceed assigned production goals.
* Develops plans for the expansion and management of business and
consumer account relationships within a branch.
* Delivers business plan growth and income objectives.
* Manages, coaches and supports branch employees on developing,
managing and growing profitable customer relationships to support
* Identifies customers with additional profit potential and develop
action plans to expand these relationships.
* Maintains an understanding of all current financial products,
policies, procedures and regulations.
* Ensures overall compliance and operational risk controls in
accordance with bank and/or regulatory standards and policies.
* Adheres to all current policies, procedures, and audit
requirements. Maintains prescribed security controls and compliance
with current regulatory legislation in order to protect the branch
against criminal and fraudulent operations and unnecessary risk or
* Develops programs and reward systems to increase morale, develop
employees, etc. in order to assist in reducing turnover.
* Develops new business and expand existing business through
business and consumer customer contact meetings.
* Develops collaborative partnerships with other business lines
within the bank.
* Represents the Bank in the community in manner which maintains
and expands friendly relationships with individuals, business
persons, civic organizations, service clubs, etc. Encourages
subordinates to participate as well. Reports respective involvement
to the Bank's CRA Officer on a periodic basis.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervises function, projects or
services and/or one or more employees, as applicable. Carries out
supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's
policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include
interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning,
and directing work; appraising performance coaching; rewarding and
disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's Degree and seven plus years
related banking experience and/or training or equivalent
combination of education and experience. Must have exceptional
sales, supervisory, and coaching skills. Senior-level Producing
Market Leaders possesses a minimum of the above-mentioned education
and experience plus a demonstrated mastery of business development,
sales goal achievement, credit principles, and business acumen.
BankUnited is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
BankUnited does not discriminate against individuals on the basis
of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information,
or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
Keywords: BankUnited, Fort Myers , Market Leader/ Branch Manager - Fort Myers, Executive , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!