Exciting Opportunity for a General Dentist in Ft. Myers FL!
Company: Coast Dental Services
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: November 14, 2020
General Dentistry opening in Fort Myers, Florida. This and other
dentist jobs brought to you by DentistJobCafe.com EXCITING
OPPORTUNITY FOR A GENERAL DENTIST IN Ft. Myers!What's most
important to you? If it's providing excellent patient care, earning
a great living, and getting home in time for dinner, then we invite
you to join our Coast Dental team in our office. We are currently
hiring full-time and part-time Associate Dentists. And, Coast
Dental makes the path to practice ownership easy if you are
interested in becoming a Managing Partner Dentist.When you join our
group practice, it's your name on the door, so you maintain 100%
clinical autonomy. You are placed into an office where you as the
dentist diagnoses and delegates. Your patients are your own from
diagnosis to treatment completion. General dentists typically see 8
– 12 patients per day and we value quality patient care with
compassionate friendly service. You focus on your patients; our
team will take care of staffing, payroll, purchasing, insurance,
and the other administrative functions that keep a practice running
smoothly. We also feature specialty care provided by skilled
endodontists, oral surgeons, orthodontists, pedodontists, and
periodontists providing an in-house services to your
patients.Contact us today at to find out about our excellent
compensation plans including:
- Health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Free group professional liability insurance
- Continuing education programs
- Life and AD&D insurance
- and more….Own your own practice? Coast offers a part-time
schedule to supplement your own dental office. With 117 locations
in a growing Florida and Georgia market, we have opportunities for
dentists at every stage of their career. Whether you want to live
close to big-city amenities or prefer a family-friendly community,
we invite you to call us today.Responsibilities:
- Perform all general dentistry services, including the diagnosis
and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth,
gums and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition
affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and
other diagnostic procedures.
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and
- Adhere to safety protocols and processes including but not
limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and
OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable
state laws and regulations. Qualifications (Experience, Education,
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or
have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary
resuscitation (CPR) certificate.
- Completion of a general practice residency (GPR) or advanced
education general dentistry residency (AEGD) preferred.
Keywords: Coast Dental Services, Fort Myers , Exciting Opportunity for a General Dentist in Ft. Myers FL!, Healthcare , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!