Psychiatrist Park Royal Ft Myers FL
Company: HNI Healthcare
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Fort Myers, Florida. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com HNI
Healthcare is recruiting an experienced in-patient psychiatrist to
join it's team at Park Royal Hospital in Ft. Myers, FL. HNI
Healthcare offers job flexibility, VitalsMD® technology, resources,
training and a physician-led, collaborative culture. This
- 114-bed Park Royal Behavioral Health Services in Fort Myers,
- 3 psychiatrists per day plus on-call.
- Flexible 7 on/ 7 off 8a-6p plus 7 on-call per month or M-F plus
1 weekend mo.
- Comprehensive benefits, free CME, bonus and incentives
- Treatment is delivered by multi-disciplinary teams that include
psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, primary care physicians,
physical therapists, dietitians and 24-hour clinical and nursing
staff, all working to support the patient in building a foundation
- Intake Counselors are available 24 hours a day to
confidentially answer phone calls and make assessments.
- Provide services twice a week for our Partial Hospitalization
- Perform initial intake assessment, history & physical and
follow-up and discharge visits.Why HNI Healthcare?The VitalsMD®
Technology Advantage –provides clinicians with actionable,
real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point
of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of
knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its
clinician-generated data and ease-of-use. Resources, Training &
Culture – HNI's exclusive HNICore™ Program provides clinicians with
the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to
create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers. A
successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced
graduate medical education and training in Psychiatry.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state,
prescriptive authority.About the Hospital Park Royal Hospital is a
private free-standing 114-bed psychiatric hospital that provides
life-changing care for adults 18 years and older and senior adults.
Inpatient and outpatient treatment are provided for depression,
anxiety, mood disorders, memory problems, post-traumatic stress
disorder, and other mental illnesses as well as co-occurring
substance abuse disorders. We have developed specialized program
tracks for treating adults, senior adults, and people with
co-occurring substance abuse and mental health disorders. We know
that each man or woman has unique triggers and traumas that have
led him or her to seek help. Our different programs help us tailor
treatment to those needs. Park Royal also has an Intensive
Outpatient Program serving Fort Myers & Naples.About Fort Myers:
Ft. Myers is a popular vacation destination, but an even better
place to live and work! Known for golf, beaches, deep-sea fishing,
fabulous restaurants and world-class shopping, Ft. Myers is steeped
in history; you can visit the museums and former homes of Henry
Ford, Harvey Firestone and Thomas Edison and enjoy the past as well
as the present joys of Fort Myers!
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: HNI Healthcare, Fort Myers , Psychiatrist Park Royal Ft Myers FL, Healthcare , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!