Company: Park Royal Hospital
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Provide supervision of a unit or work group for a specified
shift at the facility in a positive, empathetic, and professional
attitude toward customers at all times. -Recognize that patient
safety is a top priority.
- Collaborate with others to ensure that all patients' physical,
biopsychosocial, age, developmental and cultural needs are met and
when they are not met, acknowledges and works to resolve customer
- Role models expectations related to customer service and
demonstrates a sense of urgency related to the importance of
- Provide direct care for patients as well as monitor and
coordinate other nurses and members of the staff on the daily
medical or behavioral health care activities of the unit.
- Schedule staff to ensure full coverage at all times and to
ensure effective application of services.
- Lead, guide and train employees performing work.
- Oversee and provide direct nursing evaluation, consultation and
other related care to patients as required.
- Coordinate services and maintain communication with other
departments or staff as required.
- Oversee quality assurance activities and compliance to
operational standards, participate in program development,
development or implementation of operating policy and procedure and
promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and
environmental practices as requested.
- Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patients,
visitors, case managers, coworkers and others in an effective
- Complete and maintain required documentation.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Park Royal Hospital, Fort Myers , Charge Nurse, Healthcare , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!