Company: Merrill Gardens at Barkley Place
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 12, 2022
CAREGIVER - Grow your career with Merrill Gardens! Merrill
Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of
success is currently hiring a Caregiver at Merrill Gardens Barkley
Place in Fort Myers, Florida. Apply now to join one of the most
respected senior living operators in the country! Yes You Can have
a meaningful Career!Watch This! We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay!
- Benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with
generous company match, vacation & sick time, holidays, and
- Free daily meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
If you are someone with:
- Current caregiver training/certification as specified by state
agency or the ability to obtain
- CNA license or two years previous experience as a
- Ability to obtain first aid/CPR certification within 30 days of
employment We want to talk with you! Consider applying to become a
Caregiver with Merrill Gardens! Our Caregivers:
- Assist residents with activities of daily living including
dressing, bathing, meals, laundry and general care.
- Manage medication as allowed by the state, and completing daily
progress reports of services provided. Merrill Gardens was
recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year! Our mission is to
provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and
team members where every life is defined by the possibilities. If
you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to
customer service, please start the online application process to
become part of the Merrill family! Merrill Gardens is an Equal
Opportunity Employer JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Merrill Gardens at Barkley Place, Fort Myers , ALF Caregiver, Healthcare , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!