Company: HNI Healthcare
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Psychiatrist/PRN – Fort Myers, FL (Park Royal Hospital)
About This Opportunity
HNI Healthcare is recruiting a PRN Psychiatrist to join their
behavioral health team at Park Royal Hospital in Ft Myers. HNI
Healthcare offrs VitalsMD® technology, resources, training and a
physician-led, collaborative culture. This opportunity
- 114-bed inpatient Behavioral Health Hospital
- Flexible schedule 7 on/7off
- Treatment is delivered by multi-disciplinary teams that include
psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, primary care physicians,
physical therapists, dietitians and 24-hour clinical and nursing
staff, all working to support the patient in building a foundation
- Intake Counselors are available 24 hours a day to
confidentially answer phone calls and make assessments.
- Provide services twice a week for our Partial Hospitalization
Program (PHP) and Intensive Hospitalization Program (IHP)
- Perform initial psychiatric evaluations within 24 hours of
admission, conduct follow-up and discharge visits.
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage – VitalsMD® provides clinicians
with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform
decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of
control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our
physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI's exclusive HNICore™ Program
provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive
in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development,
we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long,
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced
graduate medical education and training in Psychiatry.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state,
About the Hospital
Park Royal Hospital is a private free-standing 114-bed psychiatric
hospital that provides life-changing care for adults 18 years and
older and senior adults. Inpatient and outpatient treatment are
provided for depression, anxiety, mood disorders, memory problems,
post-traumatic stress disorder, and other mental illnesses as well
as co-occurring substance abuse disorders. We have developed
specialized program tracks for treating adults, senior adults, and
people with co-occurring substance abuse and mental health
disorders. We know that each man or woman has unique triggers and
traumas that have led him or her to seek help. Our different
programs help us tailor treatment to those needs. Park Royal also
has an Intensive Outpatient Program serving Fort Myers &
Keywords: HNI Healthcare, Fort Myers , General/Adult Psychiatry, Healthcare , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!