Physician / Emergency Medicine / Florida / Locum or Permanent / Emergency Medicine Opportunity
Company: The Inline Group
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: August 1, 2022
MD Now - Lee County
- Hours: FT Requirement is 14 Shifts/Month (May Block Shifts; ex.
4 on/4off) - 12-Hours Shifts (8 AM - 8 PM) - Team Rotates Weekends
- Schedules Set 4 Weeks in Advance
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 3 - 5 Per Hour
- Call Schedule: Volunteer Only For Additional Pay
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- Average Compensation $260,841
- Opportunity to earn over $400,000
- Relocation Negotiable
- 120 PTO Hours
- Option to roll over up to 80 hours of PTO or "cash out" up to 40
hours of accrued PTO
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- $2,500 CME Allowance
- Total Source University
- Up to Date Anywhere (free online CME credits)
- Licenses and Certifications Paid
- Paid Malpractice
- Urgent Care Visit Reduced Fee
- Additional Info: MD Now is the largest and fastest-growing
provider of Urgent Care in Florida. The company was founded in 2005
and has grown to 60 clinics. We are continuing to grow and with
growth comes opportunity!
Support from experienced clinical staff allows you to spend more
time with patients and less time charting.
- Rapidly growing company with a fast-paced environment.
- Regional Medical Director openings are available
- Enjoy a fantastic work-life balance with 3-4 days off every
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- Active/Pending FL license
- Unrestricted DEA license
- Must be comfortable treating pediatric patients
- Must feel proficient with suturing and common urgent care
- Must deliver a WOW experience to our patients.
- Must be comfortable with COVID testing in full PPE.
- 2+ years of UC, ER, Fast Track or Family Medicine experience
- DOT Certification and Workers Compensation Experience
Keywords: The Inline Group, Fort Myers , Physician / Emergency Medicine / Florida / Locum or Permanent / Emergency Medicine Opportunity, Healthcare , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!