Physician / Geriatrics / Florida / Permanent / Geriatrician Needed in Fort Meyers, FL Job
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Fort Myers is popular for its beaches, fishing, and shopping.
You and your family can experience 1-on-1 natural encounters, play
on top-notch Fort Myers beaches, and treat yourselves to endless
family-friendly attractions, restaurants and resorts in Fort Myers
and surrounding areas along southwest Florida's sunny Gulf Coast.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities,
and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is
best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and
benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit
your needs. Please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your
CV to email@example.com.
- Partnership track opportunity
- Full-service outpatient clinic
- Weekdays 7:30 am - 5 pm
- Call is over the phone and shared among the group
- See 20 patients per day
- Average patient age is 75
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Must be board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Fort Myers , Physician / Geriatrics / Florida / Permanent / Geriatrician Needed in Fort Meyers, FL Job, Healthcare , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!