Psychiatrist Days Ft. Myers Florida
Company: HNI Healthcare
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Park Royal Behavioral Health
Sign-on Bonus Relocation Assistance
This opportunity features:
- 114-bed Park Royal Behavioral Health Services in Fort Myers,
- 3 psychiatrists per day
- 7 on/ 7 off 8a-6p (7 on call shifts per mo) or M-F (one weekend
- 3 APPs
- Treatment is delivered by multi-disciplinary teams that include
psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, primary care physicians,
physical therapists, dietitians and 24-hour clinical and nursing
staff, all working to support the patient in building a foundation
- Intake Counselors are available 24 hours a day to
confidentially answer phone calls and make assessments.
- Provide services twice a week for our Partial Hospitalization
- Perform initial psychiatric evaluation within 24 hours of
admission, conduct follow-up visits and discharge visits
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage –provides access to real-time
data helping manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of
care, and working to improve outcomes and communication.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI's exclusive HNICore™ Program
provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive
in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development,
we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced
graduate medical education and training in Psychiatry.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state,
About the Hospital
Park Royal Hospital is a private free-standing 114-bed psychiatric
hospital that provides life-changing care for adults 18 years and
older and senior adults. Inpatient and outpatient treatments are
provided for depression, anxiety, mood disorders, memory problems,
post-traumatic stress disorder, and other mental illnesses as well
as co-occurring substance abuse disorders.
We have developed specialized program tracks for treating adults,
senior adults, and people with co-occurring substance abuse and
mental health disorders. We know that each man or woman has unique
triggers and traumas that have led him or her to seek help. Our
different programs help us tailor treatment to those needs. Park
Royal also has an Intensive Outpatient Program serving Fort Myers &
About Fort Myers:
Fort Myers is famous for its white sand beaches, deep-sea fishing,
restaurants and shopping! But let\'s not forget the opportunity to
revisit the lives of two of the twentieth centuries most famous
inventors and entrepreneurs - Thomas Edison and Henry Ford!
Fort Myers is one of the most desirable places in the country to
vacation; and it\'s a double-perk to work and live in Fort
Keywords: HNI Healthcare, Fort Myers , Psychiatrist Days Ft. Myers Florida, Healthcare , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!