Medical Laboratory Technician
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 17, 2022
MedPro Healthcare Staffing , a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Medical Laboratory
Technologist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
This is not a Medical Assistant position - please do not
- Active certification through ASCP, AMT, HEW or AAB
- Eighteen months of Medical Laboratory Technologist / Technician
- A state license may be required
- Need to have a basic grasp of scientific laboratory procedures,
including using laboratory equipment and generating reports from
laboratory tests Benefits
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 Duties Responsibilities
The Medical Laboratory Technologist will spend the bulk of their
time testing blood and bodily fluids by using complex laboratory
equipment to ascertain a wide variety of information.
- Examine specimens for bacteria, viruses or parasites.
- Measure levels of drugs or other chemicals in the blood to help
ensure medications are at their most therapeutic levels.
- Look at the chemical content of the blood to determine
deficiencies in nutrients or excesses of cholesterol or blood
- Make use of cell counters, cultures, microscopes and other
various types of equipment.
- They must also follow the lab's protocol for analyzing,
interpreting and delivering test results. About Agency MedPro
Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of
contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and
allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us
today for your very own MedPro Experience -. If qualified and
interested, please call for immediate consideration. MedPro
Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or
veteran status. Key Words: Med Tech, Med Lab Tech, Medical
Laboratory Technician, Medical Laboratory Technologist
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Fort Myers , Medical Laboratory Technician, Healthcare , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!