CAREGiver/Home Health Aide
Company: Home Instead - Fort Myers
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 18, 2022
It's Time to Love Your Job Again.
Brighten a local senior's day and help us commemorate life's most
precious occasions, providing comfort through trying times and
everyday moments in between.
Home Instead is looking for dependable individuals to become a part
of our team and join our mission to change the face of aging in
Southwest Florida. Our motto "To us, it's personal " is more than
just words. It's a principle that permeates everything we do. It
guides us as we provide personalized care, build relationships, and
enhance the lives of seniors and their families right here in
Lehigh Acres, Gateway, Fort Myers, Estero, Fort Myers Beach, and
Sanibel/Captiva. You'll support seniors 1:1 in their homes, where
they desire to be, by providing companionship, home-helper, and
Depending on your availability, this position can either be
Full-time or Part-time. Consistent and flexible hours (4-12 hr.
shifts available) - days, evenings, overnights, and weekends!
Key Functions include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Help with household duties such as meal preparation, light
housekeeping, and grocery shopping*
- Personal care: assist clients with dressing, bathing, grooming,
and toileting (Home Health Aide Duties)
- Provide medication reminders and transportation to
- Support clients with Alzheimer's/Dementia Care No experience?
No problem. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program that
delivers in-depth and hands-on instruction by our Licensed
Practical Nurse and Registered Nurse, providing our Home Health
Aides will at the tools they need to be prepared, confident, and
skilled to give care.
Benefits of Joining Home Instead:
- Competitive wages range from $13/hr. - $15/hr.
- Healthcare insurance (we pay over 50% of premium for FT
- Dental, vision insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid vacation time
- 401k with up to 4% company match
- Professional training and 24/7 live support by our reliable
- Cellular service discount
- New hire mentorship program
- CAREGIVER referral bonus program
- On-site CPR certification Most importantly, the seniors we
serve aren't just clients to us. They're family. So are the
CAREGivers we employ. And because personalities interact
differently, we take great care to create compatible matches
between each client and CAREGiver. We guarantee a great match for
every client and CAREGiver because there is nothing that makes life
greater than spending the day with someone you like to be with.
CLICK HERE to read our client and employee reviews!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time
to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly,
professional, and respectful manner
- Have a valid drivers license and 4 years of driving
- Over the age of 21 and able to lift 25 lbs.
- Complete a criminal background check and pass a drug
- CNAs: State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
Join our family, apply today!
Careers - Home Instead (homeinsteadswfl.com) or text CARE to
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free
Keywords: Home Instead - Fort Myers, Fort Myers , CAREGiver/Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!