RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Any / Registered Nurse / Case Manager / Acute Care Job
Company: Acuity Professional Placement Solutions
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 22, 2022
- Location: Ft. Myers, Florida
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #1049 Registered Nurse/ Case Manager/ Acute Care We are
seeking a qualified Registered Nurse / RN for an immediate opening.
Our client is the largest employer in Southwest Florida is
committed to conducting business in accordance with applicable laws
and regulations. As part of their mission they are driven to be the
best patient-and-family-centered health care system by working
collaboratively to deliver excellence in quality, safety,
efficiency and compassion. Our client offers the following
- $27.59to $44.27per hour (Depending on experience as a
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 24 days PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability
- 5k Relo
- 5k Hiring Incentive Registered Nurse/ Case Manager/ Acute Care
Job Responsibilities As a Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse / RN
you will work closely with physicians and other members of the
health care team. They need to be skilled in assessment of patients
and capable of using high tech equipment. Critical care nurses must
possess physical, mental, and emotional stamina to work with
seriously ill patients and their loved ones. Additional
responsibilities for the Registered Nurse / RN include:
- Responsible for the safe delivery and documentation of patient
care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing,
planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Perform responsibilities in five areas of nursing practice
utilizing critical thinking, management, problem solving and
differentiation of urgency in the role of clinician, teacher,
researcher, leadership and professional development.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating nursing care for
patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards
subscribed to by American Nursing Association and in accordance
with the Florida Nurse Practice Act and other regulatory
- Collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure
effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement
of desired patient outcomes.
- Support the organizations vision and mission.
- Use knowledge of patient's age and cultural diversity into the
provision of patient care. Contribute to the provision of quality
nursing care through excellence in customer service and performance
improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in
- The nurse practice is guided by the code of ethics for nurses
with interpretative statements. Job Requirements We are looking for
dedicated and professional Case ManagerRegistered Nurses who are
committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is
also important that you are highly organized and that you
demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Registered Nurse / RN role include:
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of professional
- Experience: Two years + of current acute Case
Managementexperience required. Qualified individuals will
successfully complete the competency assessment.
- Training: Proof of American Heart Association Healthcare
Provider Basic Life Support (BLS), current for a minimum of 90 days
after hire date. For units that require American Heart Association
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), current for a minimum of 90
days after hire date.
- License: Currently licensed in the State of Florida Other:
Communication and interpersonal skills, basic computer skills, and
customer service skills required. Certification in specialty area
preferred. If you are interested in this position apply
- Apply Now
- More Info The post Registered Nurse / Case Manager / Acute Care
appeared first on Acuity Healthcare.
Keywords: Acuity Professional Placement Solutions, Fort Myers , RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Any / Registered Nurse / Case Manager / Acute Care Job, Healthcare , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!