Molecular Technologist Fort Myers
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Electroencephalogram (EEG) opening in Fort Myers, Florida. This
and other electrodiagnostic technologist jobs brought to you by
REF: CO477 Molecular Technologist Fort Myers, FL Full time and
permanent Molecular technologist needed in Fort Myers!
- All day shift roles- (7am-9am start times) M-F shifts and
- Highly prefer candidates with the MB ASCP or CG ASCP and FL
- New Grads Welcome! RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under general supervision,
- performs routine and complex molecular based laboratory
testing, including next-generation sequencing (NGS), qPCR, and
nucleic acid isolation;
- operates and maintains laboratory equipment needed to perform
- performs daily QA/QC tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Molecular or related
- MB(ASCP) certification preferred.
- State of Florida clinical laboratory technologist license in
the area pertinent to the testing being performed. -
- Minimum 1 year of related experience in a clinical setting is
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Valid state Driver's License for travel to satellite offices
and offsite meetings. Compliance with the company Driver Safety
Operations and Motor Vehicle Records Check Policy is required. To
Apply: Please submit your resume directly or send your resume
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Fort Myers , Molecular Technologist Fort Myers, Healthcare , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!