Physician (MD/DO) - Senior Living
Company: Cypress at Home
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Now seeking an experienced Physician (MD/DO) to join the Cypress
- Provide support to our convenient and state of the art
on-campus medical clinic where our residents receive high quality
primary and urgent care services.
- Responsible for providing health care services to residents in
the healthcare settings: Skilled Nursing Facility, Assisted Living
Facility, and Memory Care Facility.
- Demonstrate a high degree of clinical expertise in working with
geriatric patients. Also, oversees the medical care team including
APRNs and PAs.
- Responsible for assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management,
education, health promotion, chronic disease management, and care
coordination for patients.
- Favorable on call schedules for virtual support.WHAT WE ARE
- Medical Doctorate (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Geriatric Medicine
- Valid Florida Medical License.
- Valid DEA License.
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work productively with
patients, families, nursing staff, and other departments.WHAT WE
- Attractive compensation
- Health (including Telehealth), dental, short & long-term
disability, and vision insurance
- FREE life insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness insurance
- Paid Time Off (starting at 26 days per year)
- 401k Retirement plan with 6% company match
- Continuing education opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- $2K per semester scholarship program for you AND dependents
- FREE salad bar and homemade soups daily
- Milestone gifts
- EAP and Wellness programs
- FREE employee clinic sick visits via Lee HealthWHO WE ARE:
Cypress at Home - an award-winning, innovative organization - works
with the older adults and their families to develop care plans
customized to meet their needs - whether it's just a little bit of
help or long-term support.Working alongside Cypress Cove, a
luxurious life plan community that offers a full complement of
quality living options, including maintenance-free independent
living in villas and apartments, assisted living, skilled nursing,
memory care and rehabilitative care.The Cypress family of companies
is under regulation of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
(CMS). Due to CMS requirements, all employees within the Cypress
Family are required to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19
vaccine or have an approved medical or religious exemption on file
prior to their start date.EOE/Drug Free & Tobacco Free WorkplaceJob
Keywords: Cypress at Home, Fort Myers , Physician (MD/DO) - Senior Living, Healthcare , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!