Cytogenetic / FISH Technologist (Day Shift)
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Electroencephalogram (EEG) opening in Fort Myers, Florida. This
and other electrodiagnostic technologist jobs brought to you by
- Permanent and full-time position
- Day shift roles- (7am-9am start times) M-F shifts and Tues-Sat
- Under general supervision, performs culture initiation,
harvest, metaphase and interphase slide prep, and G-banding of bone
marrow and peripheral blood specimens.
- Performs computer-assisted and manual analysis of chromosomes
for the detection of abnormalities.
- Performs FISH processing and analysis using automated
- Operates and maintains laboratory equipment needed to perform
- Performs daily QA/QC tasks. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Molecular or related
- CG (ASCP) certification required. -State of Florida clinical
laboratory technologist license in the area pertinent to the
testing being performed.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience in a clinical setting is
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
required. If you would like more information, please APPLY or
contact Megan data-cc-highlighted="true"> You can also call/text
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Fort Myers , Cytogenetic / FISH Technologist (Day Shift), Healthcare , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!