Night Shift Charge Nurse+ Shift Differential
Company: Park Royal Hospital
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Provide supervision of a unit or work group for a specified
shift at the facility in a positive, empathetic, and professional
attitude toward customers at all times. -Recognize that patient
safety is a top priority.
- Collaborate with others to ensure that all patients' physical,
biopsychosocial, age, developmental and cultural needs are met and
when they are not met, acknowledges and works to resolve customer
- Role models expectations related to customer service and
demonstrates a sense of urgency related to the importance of
- Provide direct care for patients as well as monitor and
coordinate other nurses and members of the staff on the daily
medical or behavioral health care activities of the unit.
- Schedule staff to ensure full coverage at all times and to
ensure effective application of services.
- Lead, guide and train employees performing work.
- Oversee and provide direct nursing evaluation, consultation and
other related care to patients as required.
- Coordinate services and maintain communication with other
departments or staff as required.
- Oversee quality assurance activities and compliance to
operational standards, participate in program development,
development or implementation of operating policy and procedure and
promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and
environmental practices as requested.
- Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patients,
visitors, case managers, coworkers and others in an effective
- Complete and maintain required documentation.
Keywords: Park Royal Hospital, Fort Myers , Night Shift Charge Nurse+ Shift Differential, Healthcare , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!