PRN Preoperative PACU Registered Nurse
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 27, 2023
NOW OFFERING A $2500 SIGN-ON BONUS -Fort Myers Surgery Center
-is seeking a motivated -Preoperative PACU Registered Nurse to join
our team. -Fort Myers Surgery Center -is a fast-paced ASC
environment committed to producing the highest quality work and
experience for -patients and their families. - -JOB SUMMARY:
- The -Preoperative PACU RN is a Registered Nurse that provides
quality patient care using the nursing process, the medical plan of
care, and organizational policies.
- The RN -provides safe, effective, and quality
patient-family-centered care in the perioperative services for all
- The RN -supports the mission, vision, and values of the
- The RN reports to the Manager of Peri-operative Services.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with an unrestricted license in the
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Previous experience in an ambulatory surgical center is
- Must have current BLS and ACLS -
- Must possess a strong knowledge of surgical procedures and
management of the surgical patient
- Understanding of aseptic techniques and their
- Ability to quickly adapt to the changing condition of the
patient when needed
- Must be an excellent team player and have the ability to
communicate with staff, patients, and physicians.
- As a valued member of USPI, your health, and well-being are
important to us.
- We are proud to provide you and your dependents with valuable
and significant benefits.
- USPI knows the value of well-rounded, balanced employees, which
is why we offer a variety of additional benefits to help manage
life's daily stresses -WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive wages -
- Opportunities to better yourself professionally -
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage -
- 401(k) retirement plan -
- Paid Time Off (PTO) -
- Company Paid Holidays -
- Employee Assistance Programs -
- Health Savings Account/ Flexible Spending Account -
- Education Assistance -
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance -
- Travel Assistance when 100+ miles from home for business or
- Free ParkingWHO WE ARE:
- At USPI, we create relationships that create better care.
- We partner with physicians and health care systems to provide
first-class ambulatory solutions throughout the United States.
- We are committed to providing surgical services in the most
efficient and clinically excellent manner.
- USPI is committed to, and proud of our inclusive culture.
- An inclusive culture, in our view, is respectful of differences
and nurtures and supports the contributions of each individual,
while also embracing and leveraging diversity.
- A diverse workforce, combined with an inclusive culture, makes
USPI stronger and better able to meet the needs of our diverse
patient and physician population. -For more information about USPI,
check out our -, -, -, or -.#USP-123#USP-RNEmployment practices
will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally
protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would
result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: USPI, Fort Myers , PRN Preoperative PACU Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...