Neonatal Nurse Practitioner - Neonatology
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Neonatal Nurse PractitionerOverview
Sunny Southwest Florida
Great opportunity for a new graduate or experienced neonatal nurse practitioner to work with our team of neonatologists and NNPs providing care at Lee Memorial Health System in Fort Myers, Florida.
* The Lee Memorial Health System handles about 7,000 deliveries per year
* Our state-of-the art facility at Golisano Children's Hospital opened in May 2017 and boasts a 70-bed, Level-III NICU
* The Level-III NICU provides all services except cardiovascular surgery and ECMO
* Responsibilities include providing 12-hour in-house clinical care in the Level-III NICU
* Attendance at high-risk deliveries
* Rotations to Cape Coral Hospital, a Level-I NICU
* Coverage of the Level-1 delivery service and mother/baby area including normal newborn care
Family-friendly and filled with activities and amenities for all ages, our greater Ft Myers community embraces a dedicated commitment to quality of life. The weather is one of the area's best assets, allowing for endless opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors such as fishing, bicycling, tennis, a multitude of water sports and wonderful sandy beaches. The region offers some of the most sought after golf courses in the world. Whether you choose to live in a waterfront home, high-rise condo, or gated community, there is something for everyone. The area boasts a wide variety of schools from primary to college level and there is no state income tax.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
* Must have a minimum of a Master's Degree in Nursing
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
* Our benefits include:
* Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
* 401(k) with annual matching program
* Advanced and continuing medical education
* Leadership training and advancement opportunities
* Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
* Professional liability insurance
* Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
* These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient. We invite you to join the Pediatrix family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Neonatal Nurse PractitionerOverview
Keywords: Mednax, Fort Myers , Neonatal Nurse Practitioner - Neonatology, Healthcare , Fort Myers, Florida
here to apply!