Front Desk/Concierge (High Rise Community)
Company: FirstService Residential
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 11, 2022
The front desk person works independently, and without direct
supervision. Possesses strong communication, telephone, and
customer service skills. Detailed oriented and able to multitask.
Meets and greets residents; checks guests and service providers
in/out. Able to understand and react to emergency response and
access control procedures; monitors and operates electronic
security control systems; and accurately maintains daily logs,
records and forms.
Demonstrates excellent customer service, communication and time
Monitors Emergency Response System.
Greets and directs Residents, guests and invitees.
Monitors and controls Electronic Security Control Systems.
Responds to emergency situations in a timely and efficient
Monitors and controls access to the building.
Maintains daily log, records and forms.
Resolves and follows-up on all complaints/issues.
Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the
May be assigned other duties by the on-site property manager.
Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work
Other duties as required.
OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
* High school diploma or equivalency preferred.
* College level courses in business or hospitality preferred.
* Two (2) to three (3) years of business experience preferred.
* Computer literacy: command of information system
hardware/software is preferred.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Multiple language fluency is desirable.
* Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to lift 30 - 50 lbs.
* Work in an upright standing or sitting position for long periods
* Handle, finger, grasp and lift objects and packages
* Reach with hands and arms
* Communicate, receive and exchange ideas and information by means
of the spoken and written word
* Ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as
required to meet the job functions
* Complete all required forms.
* Ability to work extended hours and weekends based on project
* Ability to respond to emergencies on a timely manner.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description;
therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign
schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: FirstService Residential, Fort Myers , Front Desk/Concierge (High Rise Community), Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!