Remote Customer Service Representative
Company: Liberty Mutual
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 13, 2022
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today
and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an
environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect.
Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace
where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great Place to
Work" by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were
also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work in IT" onIDG's
Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running,
we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for
Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates-as well
as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more
about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: We
value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things
better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that
support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit
offerings please visit: Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity
employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race,
color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic
information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local
law. The Associate Customer Service Representative provides timely,
accurate and responsive information and service to our
policyholders and agents for Personal lines products, plans and
programs. May independently solve problems of limited scope and
complexity. Identifies, analyzes, and owns customer policy needs to
ensure high customer satisfaction, growth and retention of
business.Paid Training: Mandatory attendance is critical to your
success and as such is required for the duration of training and
performance will be continually assessed throughout. The paid
training is Monday - Friday between the hours of 7:00 am -7:30pm
EST (40 hours per week) for 12 weeks.After training and onboarding
is completed, go-forward shifts will be between the hours of
1:30pm-10pm EST. One weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) will be
required with an alternate day off mid-week. Shifts may be subject
to change in the future based on business needs to a shift of
11:30am - 8pm EST.When you start in the Customer Service Rep (CSR)
role within the Customer Response Center (CRC), you will be aligned
to our Primary call group, which are lower complexity calls. As
time progresses and you gain experience, you will be expected to
move into more complex call groups. As you progress through the
different call groups, you will be eligible for promotional
- Provides excellent customer service by responding promptly to
all inbound customer calls regarding personal lines policies,
limited by geographic area and line.
- Listens to customers' requests and inquiries.
- Works to retain policyholders who inquire about canceling
through open listening, policy review of customer issues, and
escalation to the appropriate team if
- Builds rapport with each customer.
- Processes policyholder transactions accurately and within
Customer Response Center established time standards.
- Interprets policy contracts to insured based on knowledge of
Personal Insurance auto products.
- Identifies, understands and interprets customer needs to
implement resolutions and makes recommendations for coverage
- For features or products outside of auto, escalates the
policyholder to the appropriate team.
- Understands aspects of billing systems as it pertains to policy
- Identifies and communicates transactions and impact to policy
- Evaluates and makes decisions regarding exceptions to payment
plan and fees.
- Makes alternate payment arrangements with customers and
interacts with billing system to reflect arrangements.
- Places policy in follow-up and ensures adherence to
- Manages and utilizes time effectively to ensure department
meets required service levels for improved customer satisfaction
- Utilizes on-line reference materials to provide confident,
accurate, and efficient information.
- Develops and maintains product, procedural and technical
- Completes licensing and continuing education requirements.
- Utilizes technical systems, effectively and efficiently,
including desktop, call center specific phone systems and the
- Supports and participates in office or department programs and
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in a business related field or a minimum of 6
months related work experience is required.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Ability to review, record and organize written data from a
variety of sources with no prescribed format is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are
- Personal Lines producer insurance licenses required upon hiring
Keywords: Liberty Mutual, Fort Myers , Remote Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!