Company: Florida SouthWestern State College
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Florida SouthWestern State College is now accepting resumes to
work as a Bartender. Event bartenders serve beverages at FSW events
held at the Suncoast Credit Union Arena and/or City of Palms Park
and ensure that customer satisfaction is maintained. The bartender
is responsible to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding
customers needs and expectations. This position must understand and
follow opening and closing procedures and food and beverage
regulations.If you possess the following knowledge, skills and
abilities, you may be a great Bartender:
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving
- Ability to stand for a long period of time.
- Strong Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills.
- Proven work experience as a bartender.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication
- Be attentive to take and provide correct orders to customers.
Starting salary: $12.00 hourly Please click here
(https://www.fsw.edu/viewdocs/doc/337199) to view the complete job
description and if interested,apply to be among the Best, the
Brightest, the BUCS!Required SkillsRequired Experience
Keywords: Florida SouthWestern State College, Fort Myers , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!