Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 21, 2022
The Rooms Inspector is responsible for inspecting the
cleanliness and physical condition of hotel guest rooms meeting
rooms hallways and public areas.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Typically requires a high school diploma and 0 to 2 years of
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
experience and education.
- Housekeeping supervisory or related job experience is
- Performs work under direct supervision.
- Handles basic issues and problems and refers more complex
issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses beginning to working knowledge of subject matter.JOB
- Prepare inspection report with the status of all guest rooms at
the beginning of the shift. This includes all guest requests out of
order rooms and show rooms for the day.
- Inspect all guest check-out rooms for cleanliness appropriate
guest amenities and the correct working condition of all guest room
- Report any substandard conditions of the guest room to the
- Report any damage or problems with the guest room and room
equipment using a Maintenance work order and routing the work order
to the Facilities Maintenance department.
- Communicate to the Front Desk all vacant and clean rooms the
completion of guest requests and room status discrepancies. The
Front Desk will give the Inspector all room moves late check-outs
and additional guest requests for appropriate follow-up action by
- Answer the Housekeeping department's telephone using friendly
and proper telephone etiquette. This individual will help the
calling guests with special requests information and status of Lost
& Found items.
- Interact with the hotel's guests in a friendly positive manner
as a solution to their needs and a solution to any of their
problems. The Inspector will often act as a liaison between the
guest and the room cleaner.
- Check the hotel's PMS computer for information concerning room
status and to enter updated room status.
- Complete report of all the hotel's guest room status for the
Front Desk at the end of the shift.
- Filing all daily report forms in the file cabinet.
- At times may open and/or close the house and assign boards as
- Other duties as required.Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral is
ideally situated near pristine Gulf Coast beaches and downtown Fort
Myers. Guests can spend their getaway exploring popular
destinations including CenturyLink Sports Complex, Harborside Event
Center, JetBlue Park at Fenway South, Lee Health and Southwest
Florida International Airport (RSW). They can start their day
satisfied with a tasty breakfast sandwich and specialty Starbucks
beverage at The Bistro, then return in the evening for their choice
of a fresh sandwich, salad or burger paired with our evening bar
service. Following an action-packed day, travelers can retreat to
relaxation in our modern guest rooms and suites featuring
complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, flat-panel TVs and signature
Marriott bedding. As the global leader in third-party hotel
management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in
49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands
to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our
associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests
and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where
everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility
with Aimbridge Hospitality.After an initial waiting period, those
hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement PlanJob ID: 2022-160393 Full-Time/Part-Time:
Full-Time Street: 4455 Metro Pkwy
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Fort Myers , Rooms Inspector, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!