Corporate Mgr, Visual Merchandising - Soma - Full Relocation Provided
Company: The Staff Pad
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: November 25, 2022
POSITION OBJECTIVE:This position is responsible for
strategically aligning on, developing, and enhancing the store
Floor set presentations from conception to execution. Responsible
for implementation, space planning, fixtures, and signage as it
pertains to the Floor set. Partners with creating a "brand right"
in-store environment, including merchandise presentation,
adjacencies, zoning, and standards.FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and executes in-store displays in order to produce an
impact presentation and customer experience.
- Develops consistent, innovative, and "Brand Right" visual
merchandising directives and partner on a cross-functional basis
with all levels of Merchandising, Planning and Allocation,
Marketing, and Creative on the corporate vision and latest fashion
trends for each delivery.
- Communicates with the field organization regarding all visual
- Reviews current visual processes and provide solutions to
improve and streamline the process.
- Generates briefs to support creative and promotional
- Coordinates and implement conceptual and floor set process and
participate in all sample reviews, line reviews, planning meetings
and merchant meetings.
- Drives "Brand Right" visual presentation ideas, recommendations
and solutions through creative merchandise & window presentations,
fashion awareness and interpretation, store layout, and signage
- Drives the Floor set set process from conception to executive
- Regularly researches fashion and display trends to ensure
current merchandising strategies are in place. Reviews selling
reports to ensure merchandising strategies are positively affecting
- Partners with Director, Visual Merchandising, Fashion Director,
and Brand Stylist on window and interior concepts.
- Partners with cross-functional team members to create and align
brand vision, i.e. design, mailers, websites, and store
- Participates in appropriate sample reviews, line reviews,
planning meetings and merchant meetings.
- Partners with Boutique Experience on product knowledge to build
brand consistency within communication tools.
- Visits local stores monthly to gain insight and support with
elevating the brand.
- Store Design, prop, display, and fixture support as needed in
partnership with Director, Visual Merchandising and Manager, Visual
Communications and Operations.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team.
Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance,
delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred, in Visual Merchandising,
Interior Design or related field
- 5+ years of Visual Merchandising experience
- Proficient in Microsoft 365
- Knowledgeable of Adobe Creative suite and InDesign
- Ability to present ideas through computer graphic models and
live set ups
- Excellent presentation and written skills; highly organized and
- Knowledge of latest fashion trends and forecasting trends
- Strong background in creative development and visual
- Outstanding fashion sense and awareness of trends and how to
- Leadership experience with ability to build strong team and
- Demonstrated experience working with leaders across all levels
- Ability to take initiative, ownership, and accountability for
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to multi-task
- Ability to use latest i[hone technology for photography- Full
relocation provided from anywhere in the
U.S.PandoLogic.Keywords:Visual Merchandising Director,
Location:Fort Myers,FL-33965, PL:552246412
Keywords: The Staff Pad, Fort Myers , Corporate Mgr, Visual Merchandising - Soma - Full Relocation Provided, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!