Asst Mgr, Visual Merchandising - 11215 Metro Pkwy
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 20, 2023
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S.,
as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes
sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure
the continued success of our businesses. From finance and
accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse
opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team
of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is primarily responsible for
assisting with the conceptualization and delivery of brand-right,
visual merchandising strategy. This position will partner with the
Visual Merchandising Team in translating the conceptual aspect of
the visual presentation into a concise directive to the field
organization to drive sales. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with creating and executing in-store displays to
produce an impact presentation and customer experience.
- Executes consistent, innovative, and "Brand Right" visual
merchandising techniques for both Frontline and Outlet.
- Partners with cross functional leaders to ensure key product
placement is supported through fixture blocking and visual
- Establishes consistent partnerships with Merchant teams in all
departments to obtain a strong understanding of monthly product
- Makes data driven decisions to support business
- Understands the visual calendar and milestone dates.
- Supports the monthly floor set documentation process for each
delivery by capturing style placement information by collection,
providing substitutions, seasonal buys.
- Conducts sample handoff with Merchants by reviewing tiering
information and strategy changes.
- Visual studio and sample closet maintenance.
- Builds all promotional and testing communication for the
- Regularly researches fashion and display trends to ensure
current merchandising strategies are in place.
- Participates in appropriate sample reviews, line reviews,
planning meetings and merchant meetings.
- Visits local stores monthly to gain insight and support with
elevating the brand. This position may be found in multiple brands.
Some duties may vary from brand to brand. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred, preferably in Visual
Merchandising, Interior Design or related field
- 3+ years visual merchandising experience in a fashion retail
- Excellent presentation and written skills; highly organized and
- Knowledge of latest fashion trends and forecasting trends
- Creative/detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft 365
- Knowledgeable of Adobe Creative suite and InDesign
- Ability to use latest iPhone technology for photography
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, military service,
veteran status, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Chico's, Fort Myers , Asst Mgr, Visual Merchandising - 11215 Metro Pkwy, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!